• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rachac tweets Jordan Johnson is expelled

How do you get expelled from school when not convicted or even arrested for any crime? Kicked from the team is one thing but expelled is hard to understand atm.

spokompton griz said:
Fudge! How can they expell him when this hasn't even played out

Student Code of Conduct can give "them/they" power to do this I guess.

I don't know the whole side of the story but I've heard lots of chatter that I tried to ignore. My knee-jerk reaction is to be really pissed the UM would do this, but I need to remind myself that I don't know the full facts. I want to give the people who made this decision the benefit of the doubt... but based on all the idle info I've taken in over the last few months I really am having a hard time doing that right now.

Coincidence that Royce got back from his Australian Lampoon Vacation 1 day ago then this? Maybe him kicking JJ out of school will cover his ass better than his arbitrary firing of ODay and Pflu.

Convictions/charges aren't needed when you've got Judge Dredd handy.

i-am-the-law.jpg

I am very interested in seeing the actual reason for this. Full disclosure not the Bullshit Engstrom gave during his firing our AD and Coach. Who was on the panel if there was one (or just Engstroms call) that made the decision and what is their justification and actual legal basis for EXPELLING a young man from UM who has not been charged much less convicted of any crime.

Kicking someone off the team is a completly different animal than expelling someone from the school.

So the precident is now set at UM. You can accuse anyone of anything, especially RAPE, and they are guilty until proven inncocent even if not charged. They will be EXPELLED from UM itself as well as punishment for even being accused of a crime (RAPE!!!) even if not charged.

indian-outlaw said:
Tokyogriz said:
indian-outlaw said:
Kudos for getting rid of that little terd.

Engstrom aint gone yet bro.
Engstrom is the only one with any balls, get rid of Foley next.

Engstrom is just trying to cover his a$$ now, has nothing with having balls. He should be on his way out also, and you are correct, he needs to take Foley with him.

grizindabox said:
indian-outlaw said:
Tokyogriz said:
indian-outlaw said:
Kudos for getting rid of that little terd.

Engstrom aint gone yet bro.
Engstrom is the only one with any balls, get rid of Foley next.

Engstrom is just trying to cover his a$$ now, has nothing with having balls. He should be on his way out also, and you are correct, he needs to take Foley with him.
What has Engstrom done wrong?

What the fuck has Royce Engstorm done right since he got into Office? Nothing. The only real bright side to this lynch mob circus lead by Engstrom is he wont be expelling air forever.

Royce throwing Jordan Johnson over the cliff wont call off the femi-nazi dogs. They will in fact hit harder, and keep going until UM is as damaged as they can get it to be in the public eye. This is about promoting a feminist agenda, not JUSTICE in any shape of form. The more UM bleeds the happier Gwen Florio and her femi-nazi friends are because they get the attention they want to their cause. Its like spiking trees as a earth firster, if someone dies its even better because you get more media attention to your cause. Thats what these people want here as well.

Tokyogriz said:
What the f*** has Royce Engstorm done right since he got into Office? Nothing. The only real bright side to this lynch mob circus lead by Engstrom is he wont be expelling air forever.

Royce throwing Jordan Johnson over the cliff wont call off the femi-nazi dogs. They will in fact hit harder, and keep going until UM is as damaged as they can get it to be in the public eye. This is about promoting a feminist agenda, not JUSTICE in any shape of form.
You don't know squat about the evidence against Johnson. Just wait, that little creep will be doing time in deer lodge.

If your so in the know then please share you knowledge. Otherwise your just a man behind a keyboard talking shit about someone you dont know.

Lets hear it or are you full of shit?

Back