• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game time??

grizare#1 said:
Does anyone have a confirmed time the game starts, I have seen like three different times listed.

I figure if these guys don't know then nobody knows:

http://www.goasu.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=21500&SPID=12811&SPSID=104460" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6:30 pm (ET)

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
griznation23 said:
6:30 EST = ?? MT. 3PM? :oops:

Close. More like 4:30 pm like in Buffalo Wild Wings like in Bozeman.
Woah. WyoGriz, you're in Bozeman?

Plan on being there. Closest I can get when it comes to a place that carries ESPN GamePlan. Called them up a couple days ago, said they'd grudgingly have in on video, at least, not so much for audio; while everyone else is sweating out their game with Drake. They're already biting their fingernails.

Game time not an issue for me as I plan to be a BWW Missoula, Press Box or Paradise Falls 3 hours before kickoff anyway! :beer2:

Plan on being there. Closest I can get when it comes to a place that carries ESPN GamePlan. Called them up a couple days ago, said they'd grudgingly have in on video, at least, not so much for audio; while everyone else is sweating out their game with Drake. They're already biting their fingernails.

Just Talked to BWW and they aren't carrying the Bobcat game.

cmacgriz said:

Just Talked to BWW and they aren't carrying the Bobcat game.

Yeah, just called them myself just now; you're right. They'll have the Griz game but there is no feed or anything nationwide for the Drake game. Going to feel kind of strange anyway watching the Griz play while I'm in Bozeman; certainly really strange when they don't have both games.

Well, got to see the Griz game while at BWW in Bozeman. Sat right next to another Griz fan so that was alright. Good atmosphere and all; spendid service and vittles. If it wasn't for some of those obnoxious lowlifes in the back cheering on the Mountaineers every time they scored, etc., it wouldn't of been so bad. Haha.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Well, got to see the Griz game while at BWW in Bozeman. Sat right next to another Griz fan so that was alright. Good atmosphere and all; spendid service and vittles. If it wasn't for some of those obnoxious lowlifes in the back cheering on the Mountaineers every time they scored, etc., it wouldn't of been so bad. Haha.

Were you sitting near the front check out area of BWW where the smaller TV was? I might have been sitting right next to you. Yep, the "lowlifes" cheering for App was a downer but they'll be pretty quiet in November after their annual cat bashing session :)

bigbadbear said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

Were you sitting near the front check out area of BWW where the smaller TV was? I might have been sitting right next to you. Yep, the "lowlifes" cheering for App was a downer but they'll be pretty quiet in November after their annual cat bashing session :)

No, I was at the counter in front of the big screens. a little to the right of center (not politically speaking).

Insofar as in regards to the lowlifes, it don't matter to me, it's all in fun as far as I'm concerned; unless they go beserk or something, like some of them do every once in a while.

Back