• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ROOT SPORTS Channel Listing - Broadcast of Griz Games

UofMGrizFan said:
Directv - 687

is that for GF or everywhere? I don't know how satellite tv works for channels lol (would assume it's the same everywhere but looks to be different for dish according to reports)

Dish network has also purchased the football ticket for many games and they air on channel 445 and 446 in great Falls. Two weeks ago they showed Eastern game and Sac State game. Something to check out each week if you have to stay home and watch TV.

North suburban Seattle area (Snohomish County)

Comcast -- non-HD channel 30 (my bedroom)

HD channel 627 (my living room)

Good incentive to get my lazy rear out of bed. And by the way, Root Sports has been promoting the game pretty actively, lots of decent commercials.

could not find it on dishnetwor in Helena last week.....anybody else in Helena find it on dishnetwork?

chris said:
UofMGrizFan said:
Directv - 687

is that for GF or everywhere? I don't know how satellite tv works for channels lol (would assume it's the same everywhere but looks to be different for dish according to reports)

I believe their channels are the same everywhere.

chris said:
Let's have a post listing the channel number for Root Sports for your carrier.

DISH: 426
Great Falls: 410, 411, 414, 445, 446

DirecTV: 687
Dallas, TX: 239-1

Optimum:
Billings: 23, 523 (HD)
Butte: 33, 533 (HD)
Great Falls: 23, 523 (HD)
Helena: 23, 523 (HD)
Kalispell: 41, 541 (HD)
Missoula: 60, 560 (HD)

Comcast:
Seattle: 30, 627 (HD)
Spokane: 30, 627 (HD)

Time Warner:
Coeur D' Alene: 26, 799 (HD)

Knology:
South Dakota: 24, 587 (HD)

Please list them below and I will try and update this top thread with the info

GREAT move Chris! :clap: :thumb:

PeauxRouge said:
Will GoGriz be streaming the root sports games?

Unfortunately nada---according to the "Weekly Scouting Report" on gogriz.com (9/18/12) no games televised by Root Sports will be streamed...ARRGHH

Back