• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ROOT SPORTS Channel Listing - Broadcast of Griz Games

or just look here > http://northwest.rootsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25920&ATCLID=205127610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jcu27 said:
Anyone know if there will be atleast a radio stream online?

STREAMING: There's NO video streaming of any of the Grizzlies' 7 games that will be televised by ROOT Sports.

Maybe a radio stream via KGVO?

GRIZ RADIO: Veteran Mick Holien calls the play-by-play for Griz football for the 20th season in a row. Former Griz (1991-94) wide receiver Scott Gurnsey and Greg Sundberg provide color commentary. UM's flagship station is KGVO Radio, 1290 AM/KVWE 101.5 FM. (The entire 2012 Grizzly Football Radio Network is listed on add 6-6-6 of th w weekly release).

Of course not sure if KGVO even has a website. Good luck.

Will Root Sports be streamed, if so where? Clearly my local channel in Chiang Mai, Thailand does NOT carry Root Sports. Kickoff time here is at 2:30 AM, I must be a true follower of the Griz. Little did I know when I use to sneak into the old Dornblaser field behind Main Hall that 55 years later I'd still be a Griz fan and able to watch live from half way around the world!!

thedrof said:
Will Root Sports be streamed, if so where? Clearly my local channel in Chiang Mai, Thailand does NOT carry Root Sports. Kickoff time here is at 2:30 AM, I must be a true follower of the Griz. Little did I know when I use to sneak into the old Dornblaser field behind Main Hall that 55 years later I'd still be a Griz fan and able to watch live from half way around the world!!

See my post directly above this one. According to U of Montana none of the games broadcast by Root will be streamed.

chris said:
Dillon said:
Dish channel 426

where are you located for that channel?

Missoula - By the way I go to the game but record it. I assumed that the Root Sports channel was 426 on Dish everywhere but that is obviously not the case!

DirecTV owns all of the ROOT sports networks. They are broadcasting all of the Big Sky games not only on ROOT NW but also nationwide on 239-1, their Audience Network. Anyone with DirecTV nationwide should be able to see these games live on 239-1 WITHOUT needing the Sports Pack or any extra subscription.

kurtismichael said:
STREAMING: There's NO video streaming of any of the Grizzlies' 7 games that will be televised by ROOT Sports.
That is the death knell for out of area alumni who once sent money to UM...but now wonder why bother.

No access to Griz Football on TV in Chester. No more money to be sent to the University of Montana by Chestergriz. It is getting very difficult to be a Griz fan in Montana.

Please remember that Montana had nothing to do with Root Sports covering the Big Sky. That was Fullerton's call.

Back