• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In-State football recruits for 2013

Paytonlives said:
Cody Vitt

Super star running back Cody Vitt of Fairview had one of those games that he will be able to tell his grandchildren about some day! In a 89-0 win over St. Labre Vitt only carried the ball seven times....and he scored a touchdown every time! Cody had touch down runs of 75, 35, 28, 21, 23, 15, 24!

Top ranked Fairview lead 58-0 at the end of one!

http://www.google.com/search?q=fairview+montana+running+back+rb+cody+vitt&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ei=b4l7UJGgIsmkiQLk6IDQCA&ved=0CAYQpwUoAw&biw=1024&bih=572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haha.. I hear ya, but... it was St Labre :coffee:

DuCharme said:
Paytonlives said:
Cody Vitt

Super star running back Cody Vitt of Fairview had one of those games that he will be able to tell his grandchildren about some day! In a 89-0 win over St. Labre Vitt only carried the ball seven times....and he scored a touchdown every time! Cody had touch down runs of 75, 35, 28, 21, 23, 15, 24!

Top ranked Fairview lead 58-0 at the end of one!

http://www.google.com/search?q=fairview+montana+running+back+rb+cody+vitt&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ei=b4l7UJGgIsmkiQLk6IDQCA&ved=0CAYQpwUoAw&biw=1024&bih=572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

haha.. I hear ya, but... it was St Labre :coffee:

Natives can ball but it's inside, round ball, 94' long "field".

With that said, I've heard Vitt will make Cody Kirk look bad. :shock:

Signed/Verballed so far....

Montana (4)
QB/WR/TE- Josh Horner (CMR) UM verbal
WR/DB- Nico Graham (Big Sky)- UM Verbal
WR- Josh Janssen (Loyola)- UM Verbal
LB- Tucker Schye (Malta)- UM verbal

montana state (8)
QB/DB Ben Folsom 6'3" 195 (Dillon) msu verbal
QB/DB-Jacob Stanton 6'3" 190 (Billings Central) msu verbal
RB/DB Gunnar Brekke (Capital) msu verbal
RB- Cody Vitt (Fairview) msu verbal
OL- Dylan Mahoney (Great Falls)- msu verbal
DL- Devin Jeffries 6'3" 235 (Glacier) msu verbal
LB- Trevan Timmer (Great Falls)- msu verbal
DB/QB- Quinn McQueary (Manhattan) msu verbal

Montana Tech (22)
QB- Dawson Reardon 6' 2" 201 (Helena High) MT Tech
QB- Sean Sullivan (Red Lodge) MT Tech
QB/DB Matthew Tokarz (Flathead) MT Tech
RB/WR Zach Bunney (Butte High) MT Tech
RB- Nolan Saraceni (Billing Senior) MT Tech
RB- Zach Winfield (Helena High) MT Tech
WR- Alec Bray (Sentinel) MT Tech
WR- Kyle Pederson (Power)MT Tech
OL- Drew Schleeman (Butte High) MT Tech
OL- Kendall Shaules (Huntley Project) MT Tech
DL- Andy Butcher (Lewistown) MT Tech
DL- Levi Dawes (Helena Capital) MT Tech
DL- Anthony Moritz (Butte High) MT Tech
DL- Joey Orrino (Anaconda) MT Tech
DL- Ryan Stemple 6'3" 295 (Big Sky) MT Tech
DL- Jess Stenzel 6'1" 205 (CMR) MT Tech
LB- C.J. Holland (Helena High)MT Tech
LB- Shelton Todd (Glacier) MT Tech
DB- Cole Baker (Missoula Big Sky) MT Tech
DB- Wil Davey (Polson) MT Tech
DB- Rial Gunlikson (Glacier) MT Tech
DB- Reid Siderius 6'3" 180 (Glacier) MT Tech

Carroll College (4)
WR/K- Kyle Griffith 6'0" 180 (Glacier) Carroll
OL- Connor Cappis (CMR) Carroll
DB- Dominique Holt (Thompson Falls) Carroll
DB- Jordan Jernigan (Great Falls High) Carroll

Western (3)
RB- Hunter Thomson (CMR) UM-Western
WR- Sam Hilger (Helena High) UM-Western
DB- Jay Owen (Bigsky) Western

Other Schools (4)
WR- Bryce Armstrong (Butte High) Northern
WR- Kellen Reed (Glacier) Rocky
OL- Jarrett Guyer (Lewistown) Nominated to West Point
LB- Dylan Hanser (Billings Central) Wazzu verbal

Wouldn't Mick Delaney from Bozeman High also be on the list?

Also, Luke Daly K (Billings Central) should also be on there for MSU.

Paytonlives said:
Signed/Verballed so far....

Montana Tech (22)

WR- Alec Bray (Sentinel) MT Tech
Not sure about anyone else on the list but Alec Bray graduated last year and was a key contributor last fall for Tech.

We got absolutely demolished on in-state recruiting this year. I'm still excited about our class, but I have always felt like our Montana kids give us that 'X' factor.. they always seem to be the best leaders, hardest workers, and most passionate players we have.

Again, I am excited about this class... and really hope we add a few more preferred walk-ons from MT to top it off.

GO GRIZ

yes, i agree, i have no problem acknowledging the Cats KILLED it in in-state recruiting and probably will for the forseeable future. But, as soon as the new guys put on the Silver helmet, I stop giving a crap where they are from.

havgrizfan said:
yes, i agree, i have no problem acknowledging the Cats KILLED it in in-state recruiting and probably will for the forseeable future. But, as soon as the new guys put on the Silver helmet, I stop giving a crap where they are from.

I agree with this statement however, look at who is in the NFL now from the Griz and who is there from the cats. Majority are Montana boys. Exception is Tru and McSurdy. I wish all Montana kids could play for the Griz, but that isn't realistic. Once the Maroon and Silver is strapped on, they are all Montana Men!

Win Baby Win!

reinell30 said:
havgrizfan said:

I agree with this statement however, look at who is in the NFL now from the Griz and who is there from the cats. Majority are Montana boys. Exception is Tru and McSurdy. I wish all Montana kids could play for the Griz, but that isn't realistic. Once the Maroon and Silver is strapped on, they are all Montana Men!

Win Baby Win!
And Wilson.

BWahlberg said:
Colter just tweeted that Bo Hughes from Loyola is headed to MSU

Is it ok for Colter or whoever does the Bobcat Beat to post on his FB profile? Seems like if a fan can't than someone affiliated with the program couldn't???

BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

Is it ok for Colter or whoever does the Bobcat Beat to post on his FB profile? Seems like if a fan can't than someone affiliated with the program couldn't???
He has press credentials, and is NOT affiliated with the program.

Cats2506 said:
BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

He has press credentials, and is NOT affiliated with the program.

Even though he is called Bobcat Beat? It's not a big deal to me just seemed weird. As a fan I'm not allowed to "communicate" with recruits but he can post on their FB.

BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

He's cleared everything through msu compliance. Its all on the up and up.

wbtfg said:
BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

I wish us Griz fans had the equivalent. Fritz does a pretty good job, every now and again he scoops egriz on a verbal or transfer...but not often.

gah-riz said:
wbtfg said:
BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

I wish us Griz fans had the equivalent. Fritz does a pretty good job, every now and again he scoops egriz on a verbal or transfer...but not often.

Yeah...we're really lucky to have him. His latest article on the inside workings of msu's winter conditioning program was really interesting.

gah-riz said:
wbtfg said:
BDizzle said:
BWahlberg said:

Would you be willing to pay for it?

Back