• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

Bear Axed said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Bear Axed... you got an invite! Tell us what you saw. C'mon man :thumb:
can't yet, I'm still in :thumb:

I would venture that the people picking the jury have been on here and know this. Just a hunch. Could be wrong.

EverettGriz said:
Bear Axed said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Oh my god. If you were to get selected, somewhere on bcn there would be about 619 heads which would simultaneously explode! :lol:

619? more like 19 people post on BCN if you pay attention. 3 griz fans, alpha, 5 MSU-B alumni that are die hard cats, 1 Rocky student, 4 guys that lasted 1 quarter as engineering students, 4 nurses and one guy that bakes donuts for a living.

jagur1 said:
EverettGriz said:
Bear Axed said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

Oh my god. If you were to get selected, somewhere on bcn there would be about 619 heads which would simultaneously explode! :lol:

619? more like 19 people post on BCN if you pay attention. 3 griz fans, alpha, 5 MSU-B alumni that are die hard cats, 1 Rocky student, 4 guys that lasted 1 quarter as engineering students, 4 nurses and one guy that bakes donuts for a living.

Geeze I fit a lot of those criteria. I'm a Griz fan, that is a MSU-B alumni, that lasted a few quarters as an engineering student, that likes to eat baked donuts.

EverettGriz said:
Bear Axed said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

:cry: . Dude, no. Again, you'll have to show me where these people who want Jordy convicted are. Not people who don't want him to play against them again, because that's quite a different thing. I would love never to see Jordy play against the Cats, but not because he is in prison. It's a testament to how good he is and how he obliterated us in 2011. It's called respect, and I think an Cat fan I know has it for him on the football field.

But this is what the trial is for, isn't it? To let those arguments about Jordy's good nature stand scrutiny against his lesser qualities. The jury will decide, and if BearAssed is paying attention as much to that trial as he is to what happens in Bozeman, then I'm sure Jordy will get a fair result.

AllWeatherFan said:
As unbelievable as it may seem, there are more than 12 people in this town who don't care about UM football. Some of them sit in my section apparently.
:lol: :lol: :clap:

I wonder how many prospective jurors absentmindedly wore Griz hoodies to voir dire? Seriously though,now that the trial is upon us, I really feel for the families involved (both JJ and his accuser). As a parent, this hits me as just really sad. Punch, I do appreciate your comment as a cat fan. I don't know if we will see JJ on the field of play again, regardless of the outcome. Just the stress, shame and cost of all this along with the loss of his football career is a fairly stiff punishment he will suffer regardless of a conviction. And lets be clear, Grizzly Football will rise out of this one way or another and return to beating your Bobcat ass with whomever takes the snap next season.

Buttegrizzle said:
I wonder how many prospective jurors absentmindedly wore Griz hoodies to voir dire? Seriously though,now that the trial is upon us, I really feel for the families involved (both JJ and his accuser). As a parent, this hits me as just really sad. Punch, I do appreciate your comment as a cat fan. I don't know if we will see JJ on the field of play again, regardless of the outcome. Just the stress, shame and cost of all this along with the loss of his football career is a fairly stiff punishment he will suffer regardless of a conviction. And lets be clear, Grizzly Football will rise out of this one way or another and return to beating your Bobcat ass with whomever takes the snap next season.

Man that's what I've been trying to say. The guy is a total quarterback and he kicked our ass. I would expect him to do it again if our defense played as poorly as they did in 2011. But, at the end of the day, there is no amount of good play that can stop a total quarterback. Sometimes they just find a way to get it done, despite good defense. That's JJ. He's an excellent athlete. Anyone who thinks otherwise just doesn't get it.

BA isnt the only egriz poster still in the pool...................

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Is the train about to enter a tunnel, similar to the end of the movie North by Northwest, just as Cary Grant was to consummate his marriage to Eva Marie Saint?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BA isnt the only egriz poster still in the pool...................

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
unless he's lying he's out by now. one of the questions they asked was "has anyone posted on a blog or message board about this trial?" nothing people trying to turn this into more of a circus than it already is.

getgrizzy---posting that you are going to be on a jury panel is not posting about the trial. However, maybe BA posted earlier on about the case, but I can't recall. All I know is BA is a good guy!

granitegriz said:
getgrizzy---posting that you are going to be on a jury panel is not posting about the trial. However, maybe BA posted earlier on about the case, but I can't recall. All I know is BA is a good guy!
BA did not post comments about the case. I asked if anyone on egriz had received a summons for the pool and he said he had received one. he has not said anything about whats happened despite my best efforts

He may not have even been called in yet either. Sounds like they are doing them in groups of 39, and didn't get through very many. It continues on Monday according to the local news stations.

I can tell you this. Glen florio was practically drooling the whole day today. She was there texting and typing literally the whole day with an evil grin. I was impressed with Dave Paoli (sp?). Jordan looked upbeat, and I noticed he shed a few tears at one point in the day. Prosecution has a big hill to climb IMHO. By the way, there were actually quite a few Griz garb being worn today. :shock:

It was a long, but interesting day

jury-cartoon1.gif

Surprised this has not posted somewhere yet. I have not seen it. I am not starting a new thread on it, but it made Good Morning America.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/university-montana-quarterback-jordan-johnson-trial-alleged-sexual-18438845#.URU2JiN-bUI.email" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Had the judge and prosecutors actually been interested in "Justice," which to be honest the legal "system," if you want to call it that, isn't interested in any of that outside how much they are going to earn. Be that in money or reputation leading to the making of the first, they would have allowed the other Texts from that young woman's phone into evidence. Had that actually happened, this case would never have been taken up by the prosecution, even under such pressure from all outside entities. And of course you'll see the prosecution vehemently object to any evidence presented by folks overhearing this young woman's comments about events and INTENTIONS at other parties....Very simply put, woman scorned

Back