• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

It would be good if every now and then the reporters tweeting the trial would indicate who was asking the questions.
The descriptions of the foreplay are very bland and detached from the, as Doe put it, "incident."
The witness repeatedly says she was saying "no" all along and made no indication to Johnson that she wanted to have intercourse.
She made no indication when she picked him up an hour before midnight, no indication when taking him into her bedroom and shutting the door, no indication as they made out in "heated" foreplay, dry humped each other with their shirts off as she laid on top of him. No mixed signals there.

If Doe was your daughter and she came home and told you her description of the incident without revealing the outcome, at what point would you conclude that the story would end with sexual intercourse?

For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im totally interested....what montana college football fan isnt? I think ive remained pretty neutral, however. U disagree?,

I think the clothing items actually help JJ. So she was wearing leggings the night of the alleged assault. He allegedly rips them off of her. Yet she still wears them and washes them a year after this allegedly happened? Why wouldn't she either turn them over to police ASAP or throw them away and burn them?!

EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?

Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . #JohnsonTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

:shock:

GRZFTBL said:
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . #JohnsonTrial

Hmm I wonder if she has a screen name?

GRZFTBL said:

damn grzftbl you are fast

BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:

AlphaGriz1 :flash:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
GRZFTBL said:

damn grzftbl you are fast

Wife says the same thing... :roll:

griz4life said:
It would be good if every now and then the reporters tweeting the trial would indicate who was asking the questions.
The descriptions of the foreplay are very bland and detached from the, as Doe put it, "incident."
The witness repeatedly says she was saying "no" all along and made no indication to Johnson that she wanted to have intercourse.
She made no indication when she picked him up an hour before midnight, no indication when taking him into her bedroom and shutting the door, no indication as they made out in "heated" foreplay, dry humped each other with their shirts off as she laid on top of him. No mixed signals there.

If Doe was your daughter and she came home and told you her description of the incident without revealing the outcome, at what point would you conclude that the story would end with sexual intercourse?

I have a daughter and a son, and can see things from both sides. I have said before that this is just a crappy situation all around. I was explaining this case to my fiance. She also has a son and 2 daughters. She is not a football fan and is from out of state, so she is about as an impartial, disinterested party as you can get. Legally, we all know it is either guilty or not guilty. She states that just from the initial testimony, that the girl has to accept some sort of responsibility. She told me that if her daughters came to her and told her this story, she would tell them that it sounds to me like you wanted to have sex. She said she would not let her daughter go to the police. This is her perspective, not mine. She stated that it sounds like they both have some sort of blame in this. Not the way our justice system works, but interesting perspective from what I consider an neutral outsider. I know that I would not want to be on the jury and I sure as hell would not want either my son or daughter in this situation. What a bad deal all around.

GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:

AlphaGriz1 :flash:

He has been a little bitchy lately. :(

BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:

JaneDoe perhaps??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

GRZFTBL said:
Paoli starts cross-examination. This will get ugly.

I hope it does not, for everyone's sake. It's a delicate balance between calling out the inconsistencies and looking like an asshole. And as sure as the day is dark in Missoula, Paoli will do if he gets that aggressive.

Jerry Punch said:
grizpack said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
It's the prosecutions duty to paint JJ as guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and that is what they are rtrying to do with this testimony. Having sat in on a sexual molestation case I can remember listening to the prosecution and their arguments and looking at the defenedent thinking what a dirty low life sob he was. Then the defense came forward and I listened to that argument and realized it may be entirely different. The end result of that trial was 11 innocent and 1 guilty, hung jury.

If the prosecution isn't "winning" at this point in the trial, they are REALLY bad. They are trying to hit their home run with the first witness.

The defense will pick her story to pieces. I bet we are going to hear that she has several versions of the story. ;)

Nice smug face. I hope you feel good about yourself, lady.

However they pick it apart, they ought to be extremely careful in doing it. This isn't a cross examination where you get up and rip the alleged victim to pieces. If it is Paoli doing it, he will look like an asshole to the only people who matter -the jury. I hope it is Pabst, who can calmly and dispassoniately challenge her version of the events.

Lady!! :lol: :lol: I guess my secret is out. When my wife finds out, I am sooooo busted!!

You may not like Paoli, but he is very good at what he does. And Kirsten Pabst is just as good. Her prosecution rate was very high. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Whatever your take and whomever you eventually pull for regarding the goings on at the Missoula County Courthouse chances are you're feeling about now like you need another shower...there will be no winners just two young people having had their lives chewed up in justices' gristmill. You don't need to take a side to see that... :|

Back