• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

JJ Trial

Silvertip said:
Whatever your take and whomever you eventually pull for regarding the goings on at the Missoula County Courthouse chances are you're feeling about now like you need another shower...there will be no winners just two young people having had their lives chewed up in justices' gristmill. You don't need to take a side to see that... :|

Agreed, bad deal. Nothing good will come of this.

Jerry Punch said:
EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?

YOu are major league F'd up if you think people would want to see McGhee convicted for something he didn't do just so he isn't on the playing field. Are you F ing serious? YOu need some serious freaking help. JJ is on trial for his freaking life. Do you think he wouldn't have cut a deal if he was guilty? Come one man, leave the rivalry out of this, no wonder people think the world is F'd up when they see people like you.

:shock:

read from bottom up

Emily Adamson NBC MT ‏@EmilyNBCMT
Woman agrees the dream was about Trumaine Johnson. #JohnsonTrial
Followed by Ashley Nerbovig and 4 others

1m missoulian ‏@missoulian
Paoli: The dream was they hit you in the head, put you in van, then you woke up. #johnsontrial She agreed.
Followed by Fwen Glorio and 1 other

Paoli: It was about Trumaine Johnson, whom she knew. #johnsontrial She agreed.

2m missoulian ‏@missoulian
Paoli: Dream was about a Grizzly football player raping her. She agrees. #johnsontrial

Grizbacker1 said:
Jerry Punch said:
EverettGriz said:
For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?

YOu are major league F'd up if you think people would want to see McGhee convicted for something he didn't do just so he isn't on the playing field. Are you F ing serious? YOu need some serious freaking help. JJ is on trial for his freaking life. Do you think he wouldn't have cut a deal if he was guilty? Come one man, leave the rivalry out of this, no wonder people think the world is F'd up when they see people like you.

That's not what I said, bro. I said that the bias is inevitable. But I don't want Jordy convicted so he can't play against the Cats. That's moronic. That's the exact point I've been making in reponse to EverettGriz, who constantly thinks each Cat fan is clamoring for Jordy to be convicted. That isn't the case. I don't want Jordy convicted. I want him to get justice. I agree it is serious and his life is at stake here. It isn't up to me, you or anyone currently posting on Egriz unless someone in the jury box is posting very discreetly. Those folks will decide his fate, and whether he is convicted or acquitted, so be it. I just want it done fairly and justly. Get it?

GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

Paoli: The dream was they hit you in the head, put you in van, then you woke up. #johnsontrial She agreed.

Paoli: Dream was about a Grizzly football player raping her. She agrees. #johnsontrial

A month and a half before claiming rape, she dreamed she was raped by Trumaine Johnson. Whaaaat? Woah.

wbtfg said:
Im totally interested....what montana college football fan isnt? I think ive remained pretty neutral, however. U disagree?,

I think you're always pretty neutral, wbt. My post wasn't intended toward you. A few others know specifically who they are, because I described them perfectly.

As to punchdrunks comments, I couldnt even hazard a guess what that freakin' whacko is thinking. I simply find it VERY odd that people who claim they have no vested interst follow the case minute by minute, and then pos ridiculously biased comments regarding it. That's all.

GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

What the F*** does this have to do with anything relevant to her getting allegedly raped by Jordan Johnson?

Grizzaholic said:
GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

What the F*** does this have to do with anything relevant to her getting allegedly raped by Jordan Johnson?

To discredit her story. He is trying to make it look like she is obsessed with the football team and certain players on the team. She dreams about being raped by one, she wants to pretend to marry JJ, and now she is accusing him of assaulting her. Making her look unstable and crazy. It will cast doubt in the jurors mind.

Grizzaholic said:
GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

No idea. Not a lawyer and don't pretend to play one on egriz. :D

paints a picture of her mental state. i'm guessing JJ's lawyer will continue with her fascination with Griz players.

GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:
Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . #JohnsonTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Hmm I wonder if she has a screen name?

AlphaGriz1 :flash:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I wouldnt complain about getting some sex.................

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GRZFTBL said:
BDizzle said:
GRZFTBL said:
Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . #JohnsonTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Hmm I wonder if she has a screen name?

AlphaGriz1 :flash:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I wouldnt complain about getting some sex.................

Heard you are more of a receiver than a giver......... :coffee:

GRZFTBL said:
Grizzaholic said:
GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

Seems like a weird thing for the defense to bring up. What possible upside could there be for them?

Wow the Missoulian is on top of things. :roll:

Tweets Top / All / People you follow

1mmissoulian‏@missoulian
Verified. #johnsontrial

Expand

2mmissoulian‏@missoulian
Jim O'Day and Mick Delaney both apparently in the courtroom. Verifying. #johnsontrial

Expand

4mEmily Adamson NBC MT‏@EmilyNBCMT
Former AD Jim O'Day and head fball Coach Mick Delaney in the courtroom today for #JohnsonTrial

Expand

Are you really drunk this early all the time Indian-inlaw? She dreams of being raped by another Griz player and it is not relevant? Isn't it all just a dream though inlaw? Peyote induced dreams are a different matter all together.

indian-outlaw said:
GRZFTBL said:
Grizzaholic said:
GRZFTBL said:

read from bottom up

Seems like a weird thing for the defense to bring up. What possible upside could there be for them?

Besides the fact that it would be a crazy coincidence? That's enough in and of itself.

Back