• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dave Dickenson Coming to Town!!!!!

GetFit13

Access Fitness is proud to announce Dave Dickenson coming to town to put on a Passing and Skills camp for local High school and Middle school kids April 20th at Sentinel. Sign up at Access Fitness or call 728-5515! $40 per athlete...Register now only 80 spots available!

HAHAHA i have a better arm and stronger decision making skills than Dickenson but nobody's asking me to put on a clinic. He was great for the GRIZ way back when but at some point you gotta know when to say when.

Just sayin...:)

WhineomingGriz said:
HAHAHA i have a better arm and stronger decision making skills than Dickenson but nobody's asking me to put on a clinic. He was great for the GRIZ way back when but at some point you gotta know when to say when.

REALLY....???? you may have a better arm, but his decision making skills were like a super computer. 70 % completion in the playoffs...in 95'. :bs:

WhineomingGriz said:

...throwing a football...
...and flogging your dolphin...
...are completely different motions...
...talking about developing arm stength...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:
WhineomingGriz said:

Whine's got that 4-inch up and out stroke down pat. :lol:

WhineomingGriz said:

:?
:roll:
:lol:

zengriz said:
WhineomingGriz said:

Well said sir, well said. :thumb:

WhineomingGriz said:

Bets on which user this is?

Brock Landers said:
WhineomingGriz said:

Weezy? Although it is still a question who he is too... :lol:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

:mrgreen:

DaveDickensonLeadsMontanaToWin_crop_exact.jpg

dickenson.jpg

dave-dickenson-autographed-football-card-san-diego-chargers_999285a27622ab7b7fd1def5512c1bc5.jpg

Brock Landers said:
WhineomingGriz said:

I know half of it. Dick. I know he's a Dick. Still working on the second name.

Appaholic said:
Who's Dave Dickerson?

The best Griz quarterback of all-time and arguably the top FCS QB of all-time as well. Known in Missoula as "Super Dave" or "The Legend of the Fall," he guided UM to our first championship in 1995 beating Chad Pennington and Marshall on their home field 22-20.

Back