• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dave Dickenson Coming to Town!!!!!

statler & waldorf said:
Who is Armanti Edwards?

Is he related to the guy who first carpeted (anonymously of course) WGS the year we had a 3 way knock-down drag-out for starting QB??? (amazingly settled after the rug went down)

tnt said:
statler & waldorf said:
Who is Armanti Edwards?

Is he related to the guy who first carpeted (anonymously of course) WGS the year we had a 3 way knock-down drag-out for starting QB??? (amazingly settled after the rug went down)
True...but "5" has a ring too... so your comment is negated. :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
tnt said:
statler & waldorf said:
Who is Armanti Edwards?

True...but "5" has a ring too... so your comment is negated. :egriz:

Wouldn't have said anything if it turnrd out badly........

tnt said:
statler & waldorf said:
Who is Armanti Edwards?

I remember Edwards and Neill, obviously, but who is this 3rd guy you speak of?

statler & waldorf said:
statler & waldorf said:
grizfan95 said:
statler & waldorf said:
A few clicks on the keyboard and this troll(appaholic)would have know about DD.

:hater: ...And... we found the dick.

Gazing into my crystal ball, I found your last name...---hole...first name still a bit hazy.

I found it! Perseverance pays off!

I've had a chance to sleep on the "who is Dave Dickerson comment"....and I have a great stop stop for you in "ZULA"...you'll have to step into a white cargo van though... :help:

yellowstone60 said:
Ursa Major said:
statler & waldorf said:
A few clicks on the keyboard and this troll(appaholic)would have know about DD.

He's company....be nice.
He is no troll, actually a good Ap fan and coming to Missoula for the game, again..... :mrgreen:

Thanks guys...knew I could stir the pot with that question.

Don't worry Griz fans, I'm quite familiar with Dave Dickenson. He's solid!

Oh, we all knew that you were toying with us. Because everybody knows about Dickenson. :mrgreen:

0f56e56e7f589ce93f2211a8942de70cc46d6a45.jpg

Hammer said:
tnt said:
statler & waldorf said:
Who is Armanti Edwards?

I remember Edwards and Neill, obviously, but who is this 3rd guy you speak of?

Drew Miller (sorta Kinda)there was an overlap in 2000. When was the last time we had 3 Walter Peyton QB's or possibity???

Appaholic said:
Proud Griz Man said:
:mrgreen:

DaveDickensonLeadsMontanaToWin_crop_exact.jpg

Man, I love those old school Montana uniforms.... :thumb:

Those are our "official" school colors and represent the importance of agriculture in our state's history. If I'm not mistaken, the gold represents the importance of the sugar beet plant in our state's history and the orange represents our proud tradition in the production of gourds, especially the pumpkin.

Ursa Major said:
Appaholic said:
Proud Griz Man said:
:mrgreen:

DaveDickensonLeadsMontanaToWin_crop_exact.jpg

Man, I love those old school Montana uniforms.... :thumb:

Those are our "official" school colors and represent the importance of agriculture in our state's history. If I'm not mistaken, the gold represents the importance of the sugar beet plant in our state's history and the orange represents our proud tradition in the production of gourds, especially the pumpkin.
I heard the orange was supposed to be amber to represent the "amber waves of grain" but someone screwed up the color so they went with gourds?

Back