• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat Griz 2013

mtgrizfankb....I once knew a young man who excelled in all sports, including football. His chosen sport, however, was tennis and he competed at a high level. To suggest that only football and basketball are important is ill advised as you wouldn't be able to carry water to him or many other tallented athletes.

I don't care if it's a day game or night game, as long as the Halloweenie uniforms get broke out.... :clap: :clap:

grizcountry420 said:
Griz-O-Matic said:
I don't care if it's a day game or night game, as long as the Halloweenie uniforms get broke out.... :clap: :clap:

You gotta be shittin me?
Find the game thread, the mustache, the flags, the snow...and the unies, they were the baddest unies ever seen, till the whistle blew... :cry:

Pulling at straws to try to gather a thread of interest in the no-interest sports. The game is football.

Griz-O-Matic said:
grizcountry420 said:
Griz-O-Matic said:

You gotta be shittin me?
Find the game thread, the mustache, the flags, the snow...and the unies, they were the baddest unies ever seen, till the whistle blew... :cry:
So bad, in fact, they were universally disliked.

Back