• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoff game?

Hammer said:
Appaholic said:
Hammer said:
reinell30 said:
The last time I bought so much booze for a tailgate was when App State came in 2009. Playoff atmoshere, absolutely!

Ya we brought 50 jello shots and they were gone in an hour. :lol:

mmmm....jello shots...mind kickin' a couple to the side for me? I'll pay you when we get there...

absolutely. Whats your flavor??

yes....

Appaholic said:
Hammer said:
Appaholic said:
Hammer said:
Ya we brought 50 jello shots and they were gone in an hour. :lol:

mmmm....jello shots...mind kickin' a couple to the side for me? I'll pay you when we get there...

yes....

Appaholic, we will have lots of shots for app state fans at our tailgate. You can't miss us, we will be in the same lot as the App State fans tent. Also, I have carved mascot bears of Monte and Mo in the back of my truck. Try some whiskey from local distillery in Butte and moonshine from distillery in Bigfork.

Grizo406 said:
reinell30 said:
The last time I bought so much booze for a tailgate was when App State came in 2009. Playoff atmoshere, absolutely!

Are you gonna' have any paracord bracelets in black and yellow for sale at your tailgate?

I can have brian make a few...Yes, I will bring a few...

Appaholic, actually you'll pay for them on Sunday morning! :p Have a good trip out tomorrow! See you on Saturday.

Griz fans:

If it makes you feel any better, this game IS App State's playoff experience this season.

That is all.

reinell30 said:
Appaholic said:
Hammer said:
Appaholic said:

yes....

Appaholic, we will have lots of shots for app state fans at our tailgate. You can't miss us, we will be in the same lot as the App State fans tent. Also, I have carved mascot bears of Monte and Mo in the back of my truck. Try some whiskey from local distillery in Butte and moonshine from distillery in Bigfork.

Hell yeah, I will have some Orphan Girl creamed bourbon at our tailgate and be whipping up some 'dirty girls" also!!! :thumb:

that butte distillery is doing some damn nice work. I have had their vodka, gin, cream liqueur, and both whiskeys. very nice.

willies in ennis is also making a name for itself with their moonshine, honey moonshine, and now a whiskey.

ilovethecats said:
that butte distillery is doing some damn nice work. I have had their vodka, gin, cream liqueur, and both whiskeys. very nice.

willies in ennis is also making a name for itself with their moonshine, honey moonshine, and now a whiskey.

haven't heard about that place but i'm very interested! :thumb:

Hammer said:
reinell30 said:
Appaholic said:
Hammer said:

yes....

Hell yeah, I will have some Orphan Girl creamed bourbon at our tailgate and be whipping up some 'dirty girls" also!!! :thumb:
ilovethecats said:

Hammer said:
ilovethecats said:

haven't heard about that place but i'm very interested! :thumb:

Headframe Spirits is AMAZING!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nzone said:
These are the type of games we want...............even a competitve loss is better than an over-hyped scrimmage. This will be electric and will define who we are. I love playing App State. Just a lot of fun :clap:

So, you WON'T be going to pancake state? :eek:

Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:
These are the type of games we want...............even a competitve loss is better than an over-hyped scrimmage. This will be electric and will define who we are. I love playing App State. Just a lot of fun :clap:

So, you WON'T be going to pancake state? :eek:
My daughter told me to stay home and write letters to the IRS. :( but I'll watch the 1st half on TV. That will be it for powerhouse monmouth :roll: Are you and bad boy Bruno going to stay up and watch?

Back