• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz All Access @ gogriz.com / CBScollegesports

anatnom

Don't make my mistake and sign up for this clown show! I was just watching the Montana vs. ND game and an episode of Castle started playing in the middle of the first quarter...then the Purdue game started playing. Don't pay $8 per month to these idiots. Oh, and they have all sorts of technical problems...the last two games haven't started streaming until somewhere midway through the first half. BE WARNED! GO GRIZ!

There is no need to go with the gogriz system, unlike last year. All the games are covered either by espn, max media or Root sports. Espn games are available on espn3, the max media games are on america one, and Root sports are not available in video online at all. KGVO is streaming live today, hopefully that is still true on the Root sports game days.

I had to go with them to get the App state game two weeks ago. I can't get espn3 through my ISP. Since I had it, I figured I try it again. Needless to say, I cancelled. America one is the way to go if they have the game. Thanks for the info

For me, Bigskytv rocked today. Seriously looked like I was watching a satellite feed. Great HD picture too. No complaints from me on about the coverage.

mtgrizrule said:
For me, Bigskytv rocked today. Seriously looked like I was watching a satellite feed. Great HD picture too. No complaints from me on about the coverage.

Agreed great coverage today. Thank you america one :clap:

Like you I cancelled my subscription today after two poor viewings (App & UND). GoGriz.com is not worth the money. I couldn't get a good stream from them after 2 games.

The GoGriz site and All Access service is very poor. I canceled my All Access last year but it took three tries (calls) before they finally stopped charging my CC. So watch out and double check the billing.

Back