• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So pathetic.

Larry Aasheim and Dean Folkvord of F&A Productions and producer Markus Zetler/Heroshots Productions, the team that brought you last year's hit "Blue Bobcat Cup", are back with "C.A.T.S"! A musical tribute to Montana State University and the fighting Bobcats and a parody of the beloved song "Y.M.C.A." by the Village People.

Standard YouTube License

If this is the same Dean Folkvord that is the owner of Wheat Montana? - then I am done buying their products. Done - not one frigging ounce of oatmeal, bread, or anything else associated with that business. No to Wheat Montana. Great video by the way. Holy shit they should show that to recruits. Great work!!

snap said:
That had to have been put together by a Griz fan trying to make the cats look like buffoons. Mission accomplished.
The buffoonery continues!! LMFAO!!! :lol:
That video was total and complete nasty unburied cat shit. :puke:

Brock Landers said:
BakunLT said:
Can i get this as my ringtone?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SOMEONE GET ON THIS

In mp3 form:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21453127/CATS%20%20MSU%20Bobcats%20Musical%20Tribute.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Copper Griz said:
Larry Aasheim and Dean Folkvord of F&A Productions and producer Markus Zetler/Heroshots Productions, the team that brought you last year's hit "Blue Bobcat Cup", are back with "C.A.T.S"! A musical tribute to Montana State University and the fighting Bobcats and a parody of the beloved song "Y.M.C.A." by the Village People.

Standard YouTube License

If this is the same Dean Folkvord that is the owner of Wheat Montana? - then I am done buying their products. Done - not one frigging ounce of oatmeal, bread, or anything else associated with that business. No to Wheat Montana. Great video by the way. Holy shit they should show that to recruits. Great work!!
Good idea :thumb:

It's a hit over at the Scratch n Post: http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31254" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no way that can be real.

And if so, I agree with this person's comment regarding the video:

Wow. This is...wow.

Whoever thought this was a good idea should immediately be fired from whatever it is they do.

:lol:

And cat fans wonder why we call 'em "lil' brother".

25 views on YouTube. Come on, we have to get it to a million! I have it playing on a loop. I want this to be the soundtrack to my life.

Don't they have a film school at Moo U? Pretty low at 2:29. "No means, No at our school" I could not even get through it! I cant wait for Nov, for us to throw a Griz paw down their stupid throats! I want the score 42-3, and want our #2's and #3's to run it up!

Copper Griz said:

Standard YouTube License

I'll join you in your boycott of wheat montana. Easy for me to say though, I don't buy any of their shit anyway.

I muted after about the first 10 seconds. I only watched the remainder of the video because -- somewhat surprisingly -- they did find a few msu hotties to throw in the mix.

It was annoying as hell, but I honestly did not have a problem until that No means no bullsh!t, then it just pissed me off. But yes they did find some hotties to be in the video, and what is up with all of MSU always talking about their President, yeah she ok'ed adding on to the stadium, but who really gives a crap?

Typical bobcat baffoons. Total lack of class and nothing but drunken idiots. The part at 2:29 must e refering to the fact they have never had a championship.

MTGriz87 said:
Posted it to Reddit, hopefully it'll go down in infamy like App State's did :lol:

Ha ha!

Now something other than their football team will make that school a national laughingstock. :lol:

Back