• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Oklahoma Score Guess...

I saw the fans they have said that Lamar fired up the players cause they had never played infront of a big crowd like that. Attendance was 8500... Final score griz 72- Oklahoma panhandling state a&m -2

If they lose 73-0 to Lamar in front of a thunderous crowd of 8500, I don't give them ANY hope in WGS. As one of our clever posters put it, 'a cupcake without the frosting' as the Head Coach has to sit out due to his DUI. This may be a new high score in the history of Griz football. The only thing is keeping the score from getting out of hand despite second and third string players seeing lots of action.

nzone said:
Good Lord they have ride a bus which leaves Thursday morning and arrives sometime Friday :shock:

...just to get here...
...then get thrown under it...
...and get back on it and go back...

... :cool: ...

:sleep: 65-0 God I wish this game had never been scheduled....two bye weeks at the beginning on the season

I say we go for the record > 222 - 0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Cumberland_vs._Georgia_Tech_football_game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Besides, why worry about running up the score anyways? Who was the Head Coach of Georgia Tech in that 07 October 1916 game against Cumberland to begin with? John William Heisman, that's who. Who he?..the one they named the Heisman Trophy after, no less.

Didn't we put 80 some points on Weber back when Drew Miller was QB?

Griz 85
Goodwell, Oklahoma 0

I was thinking this would be a great opportunity for Lider to build some confidence and let him make some field goal attempts then it dawned on me that's usually a 4th down option. DOH!

US 63 (Lider makes EVERY point after, one of the TDs is thrown by a backup, who I don't know)
Panhandle 11 (They go for two after their only TD, why, I don't know)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/gametracker/recap/NCAAF_20130914_MT@NDK/montana-storms-past-north-dakota-5517" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Furthermore apparently Montana already upset the Bison this year. See above link. Woooohooo! I knew we could do it!

I think predicting about a 30 point margin is the number.

Once we're up by a couple of scores I can't imagine we'll keep the starters in much longer. There is no use risking injuries in this sort of game. This is also a great opportunity to get our 2's and 3's extended game time experience. Looking ahead to graduation we'll want some younger offensive lineman and linebackers getting plenty of reps. Not to mention we should be developing our backup QB's in case they are needed later on. In all this should be three full quarters of watching the future Griz more than the current team.
:ugeek:

grizcountry420 said:
another good question is.......

How many fans will be in there seats in the 2nd half?

:lol:

I'll be there with Geddes, looking forward to seeing the young guys, but as I'm an old guy Geddes might ditch me to chase some tail. :shock:

I say 48 to 6 Griz, one of the reasons I am missing this game this week it'll be too easy or so I believe the Griz have struggled before against supposedly wanky teams. For the first half at least.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf_DguC4A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Obviously this is a mismatch, but it is what it is.
If Delaney puts the 2 & 3's in early, and the Aggies can stop getting in their own way (bone head mistakes/fumbling), maybe it won't get too out of hand.

OPSU is a rodeo school, and if they were coming up for a rodeo they would kick some tail.
The Aggie Mens Rodeo team is the 2013 National Champion. They took first place at the College National Finals Rodeo in Casper last June.

I know this a football thread, but it is all I got right now!

These kids are excited about making the trip, and getting the opportunity to play the world's greatest game on a big stage. Go Aggies.

Back