• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly vs. PSU

Touchdown PSU. 14-0.

Cal Poly's defense is terrible... and I actually picked these guys to win in the Big Sky Challenge! :evil:

#21 from PSU would look good in Maroon. Tackles like a guy currently playing safety for the Philadelphia Eagles.

CP runs straight down PoSU's throat with pretty good success than tries to bust outside. WTH?

There's a few guys on psu's d that would look good in maroon. They hit hard. We may have a bit of trouble running on these guys.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
There's a few guys on psu's d that would look goo in maroon. They hit hard. We may have a bit of trouble running on these guys.
Not being argumentative but I think their d is pretty undersized by the look of them. CP was having pretty good success running straight ahead. It's when they try to go outside that they have problems. You run AT speed and AWAY from power.

RobGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
There's a few guys on psu's d that would look goo in maroon. They hit hard. We may have a bit of trouble running on these guys.
Not being argumentative but I think their d is pretty undersized by the look of them. CP was having pretty good success running straight ahead. It's when they try to go outside that they have problems. You run AT speed and AWAY from power.

No offense taken. We definately have them beat them in the size department. Our Oline should win the battle with the PSU Dline and linebackers. I was talking more about their safeties and corners coming up to stop the run. They're very physical, and close fast.

Cal Poly was running the ball down PSU's throats with success, and then ran to the side to get stuffed. They're lucky they were able to convert that 3rd and long.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
RobGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

No offense taken. We definately have them beat them in the size department. Our Oline should win the battle with the PSU Dline and linebackers. I was talking more about their safeties and corners coming up to stop the run. They're very physical, and close fast.
Yeah. The bastards can hit. Be interesting to see how quick they come up against a qb that can throw.

Touchdown Cal Poly. Poly plays an option attack to the left into the endzone.

14-7 PSU 1:09 left in the half

get'em_griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Funny...did you see the look 21 gave #3 on that TD run by Cal Poly?

I missed it. What kind of look did he give?

Let's just say if looks could kill, PSU would be looking for a new player...apparently he thought #3 either took a bad angle or was out of position on the pitch play (which he was)...

Back