• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Cal Poly Predictions

Griz - 49
CPoly - 21

I predicted close games the last two weeks. This one won' be close. I just don't know how you lose to Yale.....our D finally put together a complete game and I think has turned a corner. Again, this game won't even be close; were at home, and gelling on defense.

cal poly will be ready for this game but being at home Montana will win this thing.
Griz.....31
poly.....21

Go Griz!!

krammer said:
I hope you are all right and we are not looking ahead to ewu...31-24 griz
This is true, my concern as well. But I think the NAU game gave this team the awakening they needed and it will leave a bitter taste all year and that is a good thing.
Home field is big this weekend and for that nex.................nope won't go there.
Take away those two scoop and scores at NAU and I think we would be 6-0 right now, oh well.
Griz 38
Calplop 20
And we drop 6 spots in the poll :roll:

I'm SUPER EXCITED for the EWU game. Can't stop thinking about it. It's gonna be the loudest game in Wash-Griz history if I have my way. All I can think about is the Eags. I see em in my sleep. I was in Cheney last year and have not gotten over the heartache. Oct. 26 can't get here soon enough. And none of those thought will have any bearing on Saturday's game cause the Griz players aren't thinking about anything but Mustangs.

great-big-grizzly-o.gif

Griz > 33

Pretty Ponies > 24
(with their "New QB") :thumb:

funny_horse_animated.gif

havgrizfan said:
I'm SUPER EXCITED for the EWU game. Can't stop thinking about it. It's gonna be the loudest game in Wash-Griz history if I have my way. All I can think about is the Eags. I see em in my sleep. I was in Cheney last year and have not gotten over the heartache. Oct. 26 can't get here soon enough. And none of those thought will have any bearing on Saturday's game cause the Griz players aren't thinking about anything but Mustangs.

It's my birthday on the 26th so I really hope they beat EWU.

Back