• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Cal Poly Predictions

Sticking to my strategy on this.

Seems to me coach Walsh has always had his teams ready to play the Griz. I do not see this weekend being any different. I think Poly is stinging from that Yale mishap and will be fired up to come into WA-Griz.
I see a close game here but Poly coming up with an upset.

Poly 27
Griz 24 Worst has a chance to send to OT but shanks a long field goal.

Again hope I am wrong.

Go Griz

OrgonGriz said:

Seems to me coach Walsh has always had his teams ready to play the Griz. I do not see this weekend being any different. I think Poly is stinging from that Yale mishap and will be fired up to come into WA-Griz.

Poly 28
Griz 24. Worst has a chance to send to OT but shanks a long field goal.

Again hope I am wrong.

Go Griz
I would like to have seen this 4 point field goal that Worst could have made to send it to OT.... :lol:

GottaluvGriz said:
OrgonGriz said:

Poly 28
Griz 24. Worst has a chance to send to OT but shanks a long field goal.

Again hope I am wrong.

Go Griz
I would like to have seen this 4 point field goal that Worst could have made to send it to OT.... :lol:
fat finger meant
Poly 27
Griz 24

:thumb:

Could be a lower scoring game with both teams trying to run the ball effectively. Hopefully the Griz are not overlooking this game with EWU on the horizon.

GRIZ - 28

Cal Poly - 20

Seriously, you lose to Yale and you're not very good. There is no way around it.
If we aren't looking ahead to Eastern, this is a cake walk.
31-14

big kahuna said:
Seriously, you lose to Yale and you're not very good. There is no way around it.
If we aren't looking ahead to Eastern, this is a cake walk.
31-14

Jesus, I sure hope not. We saw what happened when the team approached a game with a "scrimmage" mentality. :? :?

OrgonGriz said:

Seems to me coach Walsh has always had his teams ready to play the Griz. I do not see this weekend being any different. I think Poly is stinging from that Yale mishap and will be fired up to come into WA-Griz. I see a close game here but Poly coming up with an upset.

Poly 27
Griz 24 Worst has a chance to send to OT but shanks a long field goal.

Again hope I am wrong. Go Griz

I agree with much of your assessment. Typically they play us tough. They run a funky offense that we don't often see and that will cause some early problems for our defense and points. They're still stinging from their Yale Loss. They're looking for redemption, and to stay in the conference race. Therefore it should be a hard fought game. Though the good guys will come out on top. After NAU I don't think these Griz will take anyone for granted, nor be looking too far ahead. Our guys are also looking for redemption and they continue the process this week.

Griz 34
Poly 27
:ugeek:

It will take the Griz a half to adjust to the option. Its so tough to defend and even harder when you only see it once or twice a year. They will get some yards and points in the first half but look for the defense to buckle down in the 2nd half and the offense to roll.

Haltime: Griz 21 CP 20
Final: Griz 45 CP 28

Hammer said:
It will take the Griz a half to adjust to the option. Its so tough to defend and even harder when you only see it once or twice a year. They will get some yards and points in the first half but look for the defense to buckle down in the 2nd half and the offense to roll.

Haltime: Griz 21 CP 20
Final: Griz 45 CP 28

Don't you not read the posts on egriz? Our coaches are incapable of making halftime adjustments and our defense is terrible!

Back