• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next 6 Games

get'em_griz

DONOR
At this point of in the season, we are 5-1, 2-1 in the conference. That's an amazing first half of the season, and our toughest stretch is coming up.

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
@ Sacramento State
@ South Dakota
Weber State
@ Montana State

Of our remaining 6 games, how many do you see us winning? I certainly think it's possible that we go 6-0 to wrap up the regular season with two of the three toughest games at home, but it'll be tough to do. Worst Case, we go 4-2 with losses to EWU and MSU, which puts us at 9-3.

6-0, although with that stretch it's possible they get tripped up by either EWU, MSU or Cal Poly. I just don't see it happening though and think 6-0 is the most likely outcome. I'm glad the Griz have EWU at home this year. This team is on a mission.

I say we go 5-1. I think we lose to EWU, because I'll be at the game. I think we beat the cats. We will be able to run on them just like 2 years ago and I think our defense will stop them enough.

Back