• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thanks for the Warning

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
QB Dakota Prukop on transfer WR Brandon Brown:

"It's not like HS. He's a lot faster, and my arm is a lot stronger. And you know, I'm still trying to learn to throw to him. He's one of those guys that is deceptively fast. It's a different level speed for this division.

Bozeman news reporter:

Even if Brown isn't catching passes from his old HS teammate (Prukop), if he's on the field, opposing defenses will have to honor his speed."

msu WR coach Cody Kempt:

"And they have to understand, this is a guy that can beat us over the top. So imagine if we were to put Brandon Brown, Jayshawn Gates and Justin Page on the field at the same time, they might just may have to put everyone back 25 yards deep, and we'll just run the ball."

============================================================================

:lol: Put everyone back 25 yards deep :lol:

Thanks for the warning, Kempt.

grizcountry420 said:
What a bunch of clowns! Everyone's an all american over on that team..

And they'd all have won state if coach had just put them in.

latest

After our complete beat down of them, they are begining to crawl out of their holes.

3 receivers faster than a speeding bullet?

Does not that group get it? 2 many dumb Texans on da squad?

The fat lady sang and it remains a mystery why she kept on singing far after the conclusion of the 34-7 defeat by our team playing at half throttle with our subs.

Zero down and nothing a month?

The speed WR's are minimized if the Cats cannot dramatically improve their lame defense. MSU and EWU defenses were worse than the GRIZ offense was last year. Their fans better hope the defense cannot get worse, can it?

I am impressed the Cats have so much speed at WR, good job Ash. What about the defense though?

mtgrizrule said:
The speed WR's are minimized if the Cats cannot dramatically improve their lame defense. MSU and EWU defenses were worse than the GRIZ offense was last year. Their fans better hope the defense cannot get worse, can it?

I am impressed the Cats have so much speed at WR, good job Ash. What about the defense though?

Early rumors indicate that it will be "scary improved".

IntuitiveGriz said:

"It's not like HS. He's a lot faster, and my arm is a lot stronger. And you know, I'm still trying to learn to throw to him. He's one of those guys that is deceptively fast. It's a different level speed for this division.

Bozeman news reporter:

Even if Brown isn't catching passes from his old HS teammate (Prukop), if he's on the field, opposing defenses will have to honor his speed."

msu WR coach Cody Kempt:

"And they have to understand, this is a guy that can beat us over the top. So imagine if we were to put Brandon Brown, Jayshawn Gates and Justin Page on the field at the same time, they might just may have to put everyone back 25 yards deep, and we'll just run the ball."

They could possibly take over the "Best in Space" tag with that much room.

I wonder if Kempt has ever considered that this guy would look fast when playing against the cat defense.

fig9b.gif

Is this the same coach who put Daum on blast for choosing the better program? Imagine if Daum would have gone to MSU, and if they still had Lulay, and if they dusted off the flux-capacitor and Bo Jackson went there! They would be really good if they were really good. Scary good.

Renaldo Nehemiah may have been the fastest player in the history of the NFL, also. Just an observation. :cool:

It is diffiicult for state to recruit talented athletes to an inferior program compared to UM. When they get a couple of decent players which is rare, they start talking about a national championship . As usual, Ash will have another team that falls apart just after mid season.

CDAGRIZ said:
Is this the same coach who put Daum on blast for choosing the better program? Imagine if Daum would have gone to MSU, and if they still had Lulay, and if they dusted off the flux-capacitor and Bo Jackson went there! They would be really good if they were really good. Scary good.

Go the the 3:40 mark on this video to see Kempt live and in color. Definitely not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and that's probably being quite nice. After I read his tweet about Daum, I figured this guy wasn't too bright.....this solidifies that on many, many levels. Wow.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/28759857/kbzk-top-sports-athlete-of-the-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks hookedon. That gave me a pretty damn good laugh.

This is the year over in bozo :roll: :lol:

IntuitiveGriz said:

Bozeman news reporter:

msu WR coach Cody Kempt:

Putting the Griz DBs way to far off of the LOS? Nah, that was TG's 2012-2013 strategy......

i hope they win a couple big games early on to solidify their egos. hopefully they will somehow be #1 right before the Brawl again. there is nothing less dangerous than an over-hyped and over-rated Bobcat football team.

Back