• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV in Central OR for Weber game?

bad influence

Any hope of finding the Weber game on TV in central OR next week? Game will be broadcast by Cowles MT. Any suggestions appreciated!

Probably not unless Altitude picks the game up, which did happen once or twice last year. Otherwise those of us outside Montana will have to watch it at eversport.tv.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Probably not unless Altitude picks the game up, which did happen once or twice last year. Otherwise those of us outside Montana will have to watch it at eversport.tv.

Watched a few minutes of the state college loss on eversport.tv and it was excellent, much better than big-crash tv was last year. Great quality broadcast, and state lost. Could not be happier with my decision to watch on-line.

I think the guide for eversport is messed up. It doesn’t show the Weber St/Griz game, but it does show the UND/Griz game and that one is on Root.

How much does these game cost, BTW.

I think the home games on cowles are only available on gogriz for the fee and not on eversport. Road games on cowles are available on eversport i believe.

Did I not post the entire media schedule and opportunities in great detail previously. I must not have made a big enough tantrum over it?? LOL

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Did I not post the entire media schedule and opportunities in great detail previously. I must not have made a big enough tantrum over it?? LOL

Yes, you did! In your summary of Haslam's response to you : Weber State – Conference game, Big Sky Conference owns the rights. ROOT declines the game so Big Sky Conference sells the rights to Cowles Media. Contract allows for streaming so the game is available for free on WatchBigSky.com.

Therefore, this game SHOULD be available at eversport (watchbigsky), however, the game isn't showing as upcoming yet.

Yukon said:
eversport free? Or is it like Allaccess and about $7?

Free when I plugged in last Saturday and no need to create a log-in. Significantly better quality than in years past.

Back