• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next up... 11/25 ND State

Bisonation

Well should be a great game, NDSU beat uc Davis, then was beating Illinois by 14 then choked it away.
It's at Fargo and the scheels arena might not be too loud since students will all be gone. They have a 27 game win streak going there.

Starters are:
Jacobson 6 5
Paul miller 6 4 lights out shooter
Clements. Point
Brown senior defensive guru
Werner 6 7 fat kid down low

Wednesday at 6:00

The Bizon have
Beat UC Davis 79-71 in OT
Lost to Illinois 80-74
Beat Valley City State 69-49

I just sold 2 of my tickets for $50ea this is a hot ticket less than 400 tickets left. If you happen to be in Fargo be there!! https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ANDSU%3AMB15%3AMB03%3A&linkID=ndsu&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBSG&cgc=

I see NDSU offers an option to watch the game online for $6.95 on their athletic site. Does anyone know if gogriz will have an option or will it only be audio through our site for this game?

The Bison will be a very tough challenge for the Griz. I know Montana is ranked (21st) in the College Insider Mid Major Poll coaches poll, but KenPom Stats/Analytics -- which last week had the Griz losing to NDSU by 1 -- now ranks them to lose by eight points. The Bison are a very well coached and disciplined team.

I keep hoping for junior off guard Riley Bradshaw to loosen up, relax, play aggressively & have a breakout night... Griz could use that from him tonight because they're very thin (and young) at one & two otherwise, and with Dunn still sporting a cast on his left arm.

I do believe the Griz can compete in the low blocks if the guards can get the ball inside.

Of course, there's also the issues of fouls & boards. If Breunig and Kryslovic can each play 25-30 minutes, Montana should be competitive. Go Griz.

So, the bison feed uses sidearm sports for the stream, same as gogriz. I tried to log in using my gogriz info and it just errors. That's bullsh!t that you can't use the subscription you pay for this one for that. You used to be able to when it was the CBS sports option. Not impressed with this setup. *waves his cane at the kids on my lawn*

Sidearm sports SUCKS!! That is ridiculous.

Yep great crowd tonight! !

AJ Jacobson & Paul Miller are the 2 shooters for ndsu. If they are on that's good for ndsu.

Ndsu has a 27 game home win streak!! I'll play by play off the tv if you guys like since I'm stuck with family haha

Griz up 14-8 with about 12 mins to go in the half.

Breunig has 9 so far and 0 fouls thankfully. NDSU is very cold right now, 3-13 shooting. Doubt that'll continue.

Griz up 20-11 with about 9:50 to go after a Moorehead 3 pointer. Breunig is 4-4 shooting, 3-3 from the line, and has 3 rebounds (11 points). Looking good so far!

Three by Gfeller! Griz up 23-11 now with 8:50 to go in the half.

Latest posts

Back