Chris Favoroso???

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Richard Cranium
Starter
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 am
Location: Great Balls

Chris Favoroso???

Post by Richard Cranium » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 pm

What team did he end up with? A poster I suspected to be his dad was spouting off about ACC teams being interested in him . I just googled him and I don’t see that he is on a college football team. Any information on the kid?
In this world theres 2 types of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig......you dig! Clint Eastwood ( the Good the Bad and the Ugly )

AZDoc
Starter
Posts: 3314
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
I am a fan of: Griz
Location: Idaho

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by AZDoc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 pm

I think it was an AAC team
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers

User avatar
kemajic
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 11020
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:18 pm
I am a fan of: Montana
Location: Columbus

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by kemajic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:33 pm

AZDoc wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:59 pm
I think it was an AAC team
Hopefully not Maryland.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

PlayerRep
Hall of Fame
Posts: 20751
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by PlayerRep » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:48 pm


Colter_Nuanez56
Starter
Posts: 1145
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:31 am
I am a fan of: Big Sky Conference
Location: skylinesportsmt.com
Contact:

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by Colter_Nuanez56 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Had an offer from Tulane, an AAC team, that fell through.
TWITTER:@Skylinesportsmt
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/skylinesportsmt1
BIG SKY BREAKDOWN ON ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/big ... 1131856462
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE SPORTS
https://skylinesportsmt.com/subscriptions/

Merkleman
Walk On
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:26 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by Merkleman » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
He was told he was getting an unconditional realease. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. True to form the F'd with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/hig ... 750649002/
Last edited by Merkleman on Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poorgriz
Starter
Posts: 2963
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:11 pm

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by poorgriz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Merkleman wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm
Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
Unfortunately A certain Montana Coach said he was giving an unconditional release to him. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. Bobby Boy stayed true to form. f***[*] with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/hig ... 750649002/
I'm guessing this post mysteriously disappears in 3...2...1...
Bobby Hauck is God. He's not a God... he's the God.

goatcreekgriz
3rd String
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana
Location: Goat Creek, Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by goatcreekgriz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:04 pm

Nobody ever said Bobby Hauck is warm and fuzzy. Happy he found hugs somewhere.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 5229
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by HookedonGriz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:22 pm

poorgriz wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:44 pm
Merkleman wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm
Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
Unfortunately A certain Montana Coach said he was giving an unconditional release to him. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. Bobby Boy stayed true to form. f***[*] with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/hig ... 750649002/
I'm guessing this post mysteriously disappears in 3...2...1...
Much like the kittens in Nove.....err....sept, oct, and November.

mtgrizfankb
Starter
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by mtgrizfankb » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Merkleman wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm
Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
He was told he was getting an unconditional realease. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. True to form the F'd with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/hig ... 750649002/
Just like all the players on the staff have said. Bobby is gonna run a tight ship and you are ether part of the football TEAM and you think about individual success last or you can walk out the door. If this kid thought he would get an unconditional release he is high as a kite because NOBODY anymore gives unconditional releases. If you remotely follow college football you know that players are hardly ever allowed to transfer in conference and even the conferences themselves don’t usually allow it
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 5229
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by HookedonGriz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Merkleman wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm
Actually he didnt have anything fall through. He was choosing being two Big Sky schools and let the others go by.
He was told he was getting an unconditional realease. Chris asked for it writing and was told he didnt need it in writing because his permission to contact was not limited. Unfortunately that was a lie. As a matter of fact an appeal was filed with the Big Sky by him and the teams, however they have not yet ruled on it. Unfortunately its a little late.
When I was "Spouting Off" I was giving true information. Just like I always have. He let some nice offers because he wanted to stay out west. True to form the F'd with him while was on the team, after he left the team and stayed true to form by continuing to do it through his recruiting.
Class act.

I appreciate your concern but it all worked how. He is somewhere he likes and the staff loves him.

Hopefully this makes you feel better. Just came out a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive company considering its arguably the top High School Football area in the country.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/sports/hig ... 750649002/
Seems very suspicious. The Big Sky doesn’t allow intraconference transfers unless it’s an extremely unique case such as Robby following his dad to Griz. So I can’t believe he was deciding between two big Sky schools like you say.

User avatar
MT Jack
2nd String
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:29 pm
I am a fan of: NAU Lumberjacks
Location: Haboobville

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by MT Jack » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

NAU always seems to have injuries on the defensive line. The Griz get Robby Hauck. The Lumberjacks get Chris Favoroso.

This sounds fair to me.
Lumberjacks!

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 5229
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by HookedonGriz » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:23 pm

MT Jack wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm
NAU always seems to have injuries on the defensive line. The Griz get Robby Hauck. The Lumberjacks get Chris Favoroso.

This sounds fair to me.
He’s already at Duquesne:)

User avatar
MT Jack
2nd String
Posts: 673
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:29 pm
I am a fan of: NAU Lumberjacks
Location: Haboobville

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by MT Jack » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Good catch, HookedonGriz.

Just saw the link on anygivensaturday: http://www.goduquesne.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5160
Lumberjacks!

Ursus1
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 3404
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:57 am

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by Ursus1 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:56 pm

A 2,200 seat stadium ought to be pretty exciting....

User avatar
DuCharme
Second Team All Conference
Posts: 5281
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:00 pm
I am a fan of: The Mecca

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by DuCharme » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 pm

MT Jack wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Good catch, HookedonGriz.

Just saw the link on anygivensaturday: http://www.goduquesne.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5160
And PR linked their roster in this thread... :coffee:

Richard Cranium
Starter
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 am
Location: Great Balls

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by Richard Cranium » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:32 pm

Never heard of them, but the spouter must be proud! Being a pussy never works out in life and certainly will never make you a MONTANA Grizzly!
In this world theres 2 types of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig......you dig! Clint Eastwood ( the Good the Bad and the Ugly )

User avatar
grizeyes
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:03 pm
I am a fan of: Montana
Location: Too Far From MT!

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by grizeyes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Wish it would have worked out with Chris. He’s is, and will continue to be a great football player.
"A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature that has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

User avatar
grizatwork
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 3637
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: NorthCentral Montana

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by grizatwork » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Duquesne is a private school in Pittsburg. Good school. I hope he does well in whatever he does. No reason to be angry at a kid who wanted to go a different way.

User avatar
uofmman1122
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 3032
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:13 pm
I am a fan of: Metrosexual Uniforms
Location: Missoula

Re: Chris Favoroso???

Post by uofmman1122 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Some of you guys take this shit way too personally.

Best of luck to Chris.

Post Reply