ESPN+

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
Griz til I die
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

ESPN+

Post by Griz til I die » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Just saw that the MVFC released their television schedule this season and I saw that the Griz game against W Illinois is on ESPN+ which is the new paid subscription. The only nice thing is that it gives you a one week free trial. If they do this fo the FCS playoffs I’m gonna be furious!
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan

Yukon
Starter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies

Re: ESPN+

Post by Yukon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Griz til I die wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Just saw that the MVFC released their television schedule this season and I saw that the Griz game against W Illinois is on ESPN+ which is the new paid subscription. The only nice thing is that it gives you a one week free trial. If they do this fo the FCS playoffs I’m gonna be furious!
Then again, it's only $4.99 a month and you can cancel at any time.
"Facts are stubborn things" John Adams

dupuyer griz
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: GRIZ

Post by dupuyer griz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Yukon wrote:
Griz til I die wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Then again, it's only $4.99 a month and you can cancel at any time.
However there are 9 ESPN channels that will likely have a Lebron interview and three high school football games in at the same time I have to pay. Long story short, espn can eat a corn dog minus the breading and more veiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtgrizfankb
Starter

Post by mtgrizfankb » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 am

I cant really hate on ESPN for doing this. Disney has been giving this content away for free essentially for a long time and now found a way to capitalize on it. The niche market crowd will pay 4.99 a month easy. imagine if the Bigsky was streaming all their games on espn+ for 4.99 a month. I would do it in a heartbeat. I already signed up, I would like to watch some of Missouri Valley games and I am sure the fcs playoffs will be hosted on espn+. I love the 30for30 content too. If people think they are gonna beat these companies by cutting the cord...its not gonna happen and these types of things are the result.
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.

bgbigdog
eGriz Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by bgbigdog » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:29 am

mtgrizfankb wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 am
I cant really hate on ESPN for doing this. Disney has been giving this content away for free essentially for a long time and now found a way to capitalize on it. The niche market crowd will pay 4.99 a month easy. imagine if the Bigsky was streaming all their games on espn+ for 4.99 a month. I would do it in a heartbeat. I already signed up, I would like to watch some of Missouri Valley games and I am sure the fcs playoffs will be hosted on espn+. I love the 30for30 content too. If people think they are gonna beat these companies by cutting the cord...its not gonna happen and these types of things are the result.
If GG all access is worth $10.00 a month, ESPN is surely worth $5.00.
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” Groucho Marx.