• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If someone...

grizpsych

Can get me associate professor status in the Department of Psychology at UM, with my current pay. And guarantee me 50k per year to handle internet broadcasting, I guarantee this will never happen again. Perfect online broadcasts everytime!

grizpsych said:
Can get me associate professor status in the Department of Psychology at UM, with my current pay. And guarantee me 50k per year to handle internet broadcasting, I guarantee this will never happen again. Perfect online broadcasts everytime!

I’m sure plenty of people or departments, like the comp sci, could handle it but no one ever asks

Thanks. I don't know about next week. But, the rest of the games will be top notch for what I do.

Eriul said:
grizpsych said:

I’m sure plenty of people or departments, like the comp sci, could handle it but no one ever asks

It would be nice to live in Missoula again.

grizpsych said:
Eriul said:
grizpsych said:

Nicer to live elsewhere in MT.

kemajic said:
grizpsych said:
Eriul said:
grizpsych said:

I disagree. Missoula is the epicenter of culture in Montana. Nowhere else in Montana do you have the same amount of Music, Theater, Art, and other recreational activities all together.

Lol. I was born and raised in Missoula. Lived there for 27 years and still visit each year for two months. I'm pretty sure I know my hometown.

grizpsych said:
zengriz said:
...missoula...
...fondly referred to...
...behind the granola curtain...

... :shock: ...

...Your word use...
...Granola...
...Ages you...

... :lol: ...
...uncle zen told me about...
...what things were like...
...missoula back in the day...

... :) ...

zengriz said:
grizpsych said:
zengriz said:
...missoula...
...fondly referred to...
...behind the granola curtain...

... :shock: ...

...Your word use...
...Granola...
...Ages you...

... :lol: ...
...uncle zen told me about...
...what things were like...
...missoula back in the day...

... :) ...

If you remember, were you there ?

kemajic said:
grizpsych said:
Eriul said:
grizpsych said:

I think you're in the minority on that one

Eriul said:
kemajic said:
grizpsych said:
Eriul said:

I think you're in the minority on that one
Really? There are 1.06 million residents of MT, about 7% choose Missoula; 93% choose elsewhere. Who's the minority?

grizpsych said:
Lol. I was born and raised in Missoula. Lived there for 27 years and still visit each year for two months. I'm pretty sure I know my hometown.

I’ve been here twice as long. Only town in Montana that I would rank near Missoula is Butte. To many areas have aliens moving (see Bozeman), or are just plain weird. I also like people on the Hi-line. Worked up there for many years. Lots of fun.

You are right though, Missoula has something for everyone. Even the circus, which was here Thursday night. A one man circus even, a clown and showman rolled into one. Does a few tricks, with misdirection, great animal trainer - just ask him.

Back