• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby looking for a new DC?

Andy Thompson was promoted to associate head coach at the start of this season. Don't know if that means he's got a better chance at the full-time head coach or not? NAU football has been pretty loyal to their own over the years. Perhaps too loyal in the view of some as there were a lot of mediocre years but I hope Thompson and big or little Pflugrad are given consideration.

MT Jack said:
Andy Thompson was promoted to associate head coach at the start of this season. Don't know if that means he's got a better chance at the full-time head coach or not? NAU football has been pretty loyal to their own over the years. Perhaps too loyal in the view of some as there were a lot of mediocre years but I hope Thompson and big or little Pflugrad are given consideration.

Little Pflu is the interim head coach. His dad asked him for a raise.

PlayerRep said:

Nope. Paper said Thompson is. https://azdailysun.com/sports/nau-lumberjacks/souers-to-return-as-nau-football-head-coach-in/article_22737c1c-ed11-5cd5-b40c-292952f6036d.html

MT Jack said:
PlayerRep said:

Nope. Paper said Thompson is. https://azdailysun.com/sports/nau-lumberjacks/souers-to-return-as-nau-football-head-coach-in/article_22737c1c-ed11-5cd5-b40c-292952f6036d.html
That article is from last year

Since NAU has a new AD this year, he may clean house & bring in all new coaches leaving Thompson & the Phlugrads out.

GrizWhiz said:
Griz90 said:
Don't overlook the real "little brother."
I would love it if Tim Hauck decided to come home! :)

Yeah Tim... We would like to offer you a position as DC, at approximately 10% of what you are currently making with the Eagles... We know you are interested, as you have already made enough money, and owe it to your brother and the University of Montana to come back. So when can you start?

grizpack said:
GrizWhiz said:
Griz90 said:

Yeah Tim... We would like to offer you a position as DC, at approximately 10% of what you are currently making with the Eagles... We know you are interested, as you have already made enough money, and owe it to your brother and the University of Montana to come back. So when can you start?

..talked with one Tim's friend at the Idaho game and said Tim is going to ride it out in the NFL as
long he can...But he also said the way the Eagles have been playing the gig could end too...in
that case he would be back..Well?

grizpack said:
GrizWhiz said:
Griz90 said:

I can dream can't I? :thumb:

grizpack said:
GrizWhiz said:
Griz90 said:

Don't laugh. I have it on good authority that this is a distinct possibility...or closer to an inevitability. Money isn't the object. Tim has plenty of it and hardly spends it anyway. Working with big brother to return the Griz to dominance and finishing out both their careers together at the family alma mater is the object. And the way the Eagles are playing it may be sooner than later. I'm serious.

Back