• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Monmouth Forum

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
I watched a bit of their game yesterday. I got the impression it was a bit like Jersey shore.

What are you gonna do?

“Snooki want smoosh smoosh!”
I did a little research on Monmouth University. Monmouth University is a private university in West Long Branch, New Jersey. It's student body is made up of mostly New Jersey & New York natives. Perhaps due to this, the class catalog offers some peculiar classes.

The Finance Department offers Shylock 101 and The Art and Science of Point Shaving.

The Philosophy Department offers a class entitled, Bada Bing Bada Boom: Hume's Theory of Cause and Effect.

Not surprisingly the Business Department offers a BA in Waste Management Management.

The Industrial Arts program offers The Practical Uses of Concrete and the School of Art offers Fugazzi Appreciation.

The Life Sciences Department offers a class entitled: Forgetabouit: Gerentology and the Study of Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Last but not least, Monmouth's prestigious School of Fashion Design offers classes for the Northeast urban student including:
Removing Blood and Bodily Fluid Stains from Fabrics
Pinky Ring Do's and Don'ts
Don't Touch My Hair Hoe: A Comparative History of Men's Hairstyles
Go Home and Get Your Fucking Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

Next. Level. :clap:
Pay him. Pay this man his money.

Excellent Russian reference. :clap: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
I watched a bit of their game yesterday. I got the impression it was a bit like Jersey shore.

What are you gonna do?

I did a little research on Monmouth University. Monmouth University is a private university in West Long Branch, New Jersey. It's student body is made up of mostly New Jersey & New York natives. Perhaps due to this, the class catalog offers some peculiar classes.

The Finance Department offers Shylock 101 and The Art and Science of Point Shaving.

The Philosophy Department offers a class entitled, Bada Bing Bada Boom: Hume's Theory of Cause and Effect.

Not surprisingly the Business Department offers a BA in Waste Management Management.

The Industrial Arts program offers The Practical Uses of Concrete and the School of Art offers Fugazzi Appreciation.

The Life Sciences Department offers a class entitled: Forgetabouit: Gerentology and the Study of Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Last but not least, Monmouth's prestigious School of Fashion Design offers classes for the Northeast urban student including:
Go Home and Get Your f***[*] Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

:pray: :pray: :pray: You win, my friend. Forever and ever. Amen. I got nuthin'.

MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

What are you gonna do?

Go Home and Get Your f***[*] Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

Ms. MAROON!!! Where have you been?? The last time I saw you, you were riding down Higgins on a Super Glide wearing a bikers vest with a Banditos patch on it.

Silenoz said:
If they have a forum I'm sure it has like 4 posts. Hell, I can't even remember a single fan of theirs appearing on AGS or CS.

edit: Yep, sounds about right.

Behold! A unicorn appears!

https://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?234334-HEY-MONTANA-PEOPLE

Ursa Major said:
MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Ms. MAROON!!! Where have you been?? The last time I saw you, you were riding down Higgins on a Super Glide wearing a bikers vest with a Banditos patch on it.

My goodness, has it been that long? As I recall, that same day you were resting on the sidewalk by Wordens with an assortment of pickled products and a sampler pack spread in front of you. Memories.

Nothing new here. These days I'm mostly at the Senior Center playing a mean game of Whist and whipping up the occasional fish mold of green jello with grated carrots and mayo. Ethel and Hazel send their best . . . (you rascal).

MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:
MsMaroon said:
Ursa Major said:

My goodness, has it been that long? As I recall, that same day you were resting on the sidewalk by Wordens with an assortment of pickled products and a sampler pack spread in front of you. Memories.

Nothing new here. These days I'm mostly at the Senior Center playing a mean game of Whist and whipping up the occasional fish mold of green jello with grated carrots and mayo. Ethel and Hazel send their best . . . (you rascal).

Ahhh...when I think about you and fall the first thing that comes to my mind is the "C" word. Yep, tasty casseroles. All those dreamy kale & squash casseroles, jellied fish loaf, and of course your signature dish, creamed corn and Vienna sausage poppers. All topped off with your world famous prune whip for desert!

Please tell Ethel my joke about working at the gas station-- she loves that one.

granitegriz said:
I hear the Fashion Design School also has a course: Identify and remove foul odors. I guess that would fall under your "peculiar" definition Ursa.

I missed that one, Granite! From the Monmouth catalog:

305: To Lime or Not to Lime: That is the Question. Quicklime will both mask the odor of decay yet slow decay. Through class readings, lectures and hands-on field study, students will study the strategic use of quicklime and its practical applications.

Back