• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs Southern Cats Predictions

I will take two stud linebackers vs one stud running back. Griz Roll 42-7. Go Griz, and Hug a Veteran Today

Griz#64 said:
I will take two stud linebackers vs one stud running back. Griz Roll 42-7. Go Griz, and Hug a Veteran Today

Don't forget our 2 stud running backs (and a third on the bench in Turner). :thumb:

In all right this should be a heck of a game. I think this a prime game for Weber to drop. They haven’t lost a game since there loss to Nevada. Recently had a close call against UND. I just think there luck comes to an end with the Griz.

I am going to say:
Griz 31
Weber 24

I think the Griz faithful assist in making a difference in this game as we know what’s on the line. Noise and false starts plaque Weber. Settle my up a showdown in the litter box the following weekend.

I don’t know exactly why but I feel that Weebs just won’t play their best, like Griz did at Sac. And the result will be...

BLOWOUT CITY UTAH BABY!!!

45-17 Griz.

Home field advantage will be huge in this game. Our d line is playing their best football of the year and our defense is primed to beat a team like Weber that relies so heavily on the run to set up everything they do.

Sneed shows why he is the best QB in FCS this week.

Griz 38 - 24 Weber

What an amazing feeling to get the old 2000's era of fan confidence back. As I read through the predictions, Griz Nation believes this team is back to the level we expect and most are predicting solid wins. Like most fans, I too have the confidence that this team will continue it's return to the top.

We know the Griz are a solid, playoff worthy team. This game will tell us where the Griz stand in terms of being potential title contenders. It was great seeing Sneed come back last game & hopefully shake off the expected rust. Our second half dominance will be tested Saturday but I expect the Griz to pull this win, although likely closer than most fans are predicting.

GRIZ - 28

Weber State - 24

Silenoz said:
WSU 27 - UM 13

Are people seriously trying to dismiss Weber's schedule?

What schedule? The 3 common opponents have them beating Sac while the Griz got their wake up call in that game, then they beat UCD by 16 while the Griz won by 25, and they beat Idaho by 6 while the Griz won by 25.

Weber beat Northern Iowa, but Northern Iowa has only beaten one team with a winning record.

If you have something to add that I'm missing...

Cuervohola said:
Silenoz said:
WSU 27 - UM 13

What schedule? The 3 common opponents have them beating Sac while the Griz got their wake up call in that game, then they beat UCD by 16 while the Griz won by 25, and they beat Idaho by 6 while the Griz won by 25.

Weber beat Northern Iowa, but Northern Iowa has only beaten one team with a winning record.

Two top ten wins, a win against playoff bound UND, a win on the road against UC Davis, and two close games against quality FBS.

As opposed to use beating a playoff Big South team, a win on the road against UC Davis, and... ?

And "wake up" call is one way to dismiss that game. I'd call it a straight up curb stomping. The same thing Weber in turn did to Sac.

Silenoz said:
Cuervohola said:
Silenoz said:
WSU 27 - UM 13

Two top ten wins, a win against playoff bound UND, a win on the road against UC Davis, and two close games against quality FBS.

As opposed to use beating a playoff Big South team, a win on the road against UC Davis, and... ?

And "wake up" call is one way to dismiss that game. I'd call it a straight up curb stomping. The same thing Weber in turn did to Sac.

I mentioned the two top 10 wins, why are you mentioning UC Davis that isn't even getting votes now? The Griz gave up less points than 5 Oregon opponents.

The "Top 10" is as much a popularity contest in the 1-AA as it is in the 1-A.

Back