• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nash Fouch

mtgrizrule

Is the GRIZ best pass defending safety!!! Coaches, please use him more in passing downs and against better passing teams. Our pass defense is better with him on the field. I will really like it when he and McGinnis will be bigger parts of the secondary. These guys might be the biggest reason why the GRIZ have yet to commit Graves at safety.

mtgrizrule said:
Is the GRIZ best pass defending safety!!! Coaches, please use him more in passing downs and against better passing teams. Our pass defense is better with him on the field. I will really like it when he and McGinnis will be bigger parts of the secondary. These guys might be the biggest reason why the GRIZ have yet to commit Graves at safety.

Considering we have 3 safeties on the field about 90% of the time, I think Graves would be just fine at that position.

I thought Corbin Walker grew up a little yesterday as well....couple of really nice passes defensed....

mtgrizrule said:

I agree Nash is going to be special. Once he gets more playing time, he might be starting down the road. Just needs experience.

Personally I think Sandry is our best safety in coverage, but Fouch does a great job. It's good to see him get a lot of minutes. Our defense wont miss a beat next season.

Grizbballfan14 said:
Personally I think Sandry is our best safety in coverage, but Fouch does a great job. It's good to see him get a lot of minutes. Our defense wont miss a beat next season.

Granted Fouch hasn't played as much as Sandry, but from what I've seen, he's our best cover safety. Covers more like a corner, probably because in High School, he was a tremendous receiver. I wasn't sure where the Griz were going to play him, I thought it would be receiver or corner.

1972 said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

Granted Fouch hasn't played as much as Sandry, but from what I've seen, he's our best cover safety. Covers more like a corner, probably because in High School, he was a tremendous receiver. I wasn't sure where the Griz were going to play him, I thought it would be receiver or corner.

I think that's fair. I just like how Sandry plays the ball. I cant recall a time where he got beat over the top this season.

Grizbballfan14 said:
1972 said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

I think that's fair. I just like how Sandry plays the ball. I cant recall a time where he got beat over the top this season.

Don't think what you said is correct.

PlayerRep said:
Grizbballfan14 said:
1972 said:
Grizbballfan14 said:

Don't think what you said is correct.

Nope. Every safety has been beat this year at least once.

Latest posts

Back