• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Deari Todd commits

Good get. Good size, good frame. Lack of playing time at Michigan State is concerning but I think he’ll end up being a good player.

Glad to have a Spartan become a Grizzly. He has some fine potential. He could help us as we move closer to returning to our "better" years.

Holy. Shit. I didn’t think we’d land this guy. Former 3 star DE with size and quickness. He will wreak havoc in the Big Sky.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2817647/5814eb5411fa7f7dc02a82fb

IMO we desperately need an edge pass rusher that can consistently win 1v1. Not having that in recent years has really hurt us. I hope Deari can get us rolling in that direction! With our secondary, any kind of sustainable pass rush will be great!

I love that he’s coming in with a chip on his shoulder ready to prove himself. Welcome to Griz Nation Mr. Todd!

firmgriz said:
I love that he’s coming in with a chip on his shoulder ready to prove himself. Welcome to Griz Nation Mr. Todd!
If he maintains the mobility for pursuit and athleticism he displayed in his Hudl highlights at 265, he will be something. Looks ideal for a 3 front DE.

I am very happy to have him come in and play as a Griz. The kid has talent. He hasn't played at MSU, but the staff at State was very happy to land this 3 star talent. He may find his niche at UM and help us continue our upward trend. He may be helpful around mid-season.

Back