• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mask Mandate Lifted in Missoula Effective Immediately

Make sure this discussion remains anecdotal and non-scientific. This is eGriz, and standards :roll: have to be maintained. :lol:

tourist said:
Masks have become, 1) a political statement(yes, I'm a liberal retard and will do anything I'm told to do, so I'm politically reliable), and 2) a confession of one's stupidity. These people drive a Prius with window and bumper stickers confirming they are at least as on par with Biden. Most are at least as old or older than Biden, and have their nose within an inch or two from the steering wheel or windshield.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across a person that volunteers more ignorance than you. It’s a daily neon sign that screams, I’m a stupid fuck.

Why don’t you limit your comments to the dipshit political board?

Why don't you?
You've posted more than four times what I have posted in two years less time. 2.79 posts per day for 112 consecutive months. :clap: Incredible.
If you don't like my posts, there is a cure readily available to you. Use it, and take responsibility for your own happiness, and mental stability, Big Dip-per. Well, happiness anyway. :roll:

Ursa Major said:
tourist said:
Masks have become, 1) a political statement(yes, I'm a liberal retard and will do anything I'm told to do, so I'm politically reliable), and 2) a confession of one's stupidity. These people drive a Prius with window and bumper stickers confirming they are at least as on par with Biden. Most are at least as old or older than Biden, and have their nose within an inch or two from the steering wheel or windshield.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across a person that volunteers more ignorance than you. It’s a daily neon sign that screams, I’m a stupid [#]f###.

Why don’t you limit your comments to the dipshit political board?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What do you expect from someone who openly labels themselves as "tourist"? That's a term of derision everywhere I've lived. I guess it's appropriate since most view tourists as ignorant, dumb interlopers.

Everywhere you've live. Insightful. Got run out town, again, and again, and again. You are a 'tourist.' "...ignorant, dumb interloper..."
You really shouldn't broadcast your IQ in your username. But, what more can I say. Use the 'ignore' function '75. Duh!
Keep YOUR mask on!

"Major U.S. Retailers Drop Mask Requirements

Walmart, Costco, Publix and Starbucks are among the retail giants effectively moving to an honor system."

"Some retailers like Target and CVS, though, plan to continue mandating face coverings for shoppers for now."

Grizfan-24 said:
I guess I have a tendency to fall into the camp of you-do-you, and I'll do me.

I work in schools and after spending 19 years contracting every airborne disease known to man that has circulated within the walls of school, I can say with limited data that wearing masks had a overwhelmingly positive impact on my overall health. This is the first year in literally my whole teaching career I wasn't leveled by some respiratory virus. I have a lot of teachers who could speak to this as well. Since we are taking anecdotal and non-scientific evidence about whether masks were or weren't effective, I thought I'd provide my perspective.

I'll continue to wear a mask as long as my district asks me to, because like a lot of things it is best practice. I find them annoying (masks), but I hardly think it is political to wear one or not. For me, if it prevents me from having a deal with spending much of my year sick, I'm all for it.

Since this was a positive experience for you, will you continue to wear a mask after your district does not require it in order to ward off those pesky respiratory virus'? Just curious.

CDC just announced those vaccinated do NOT need masks. All members of government push themselves to the head of the line for the shots. Biden walks outside with a mask on, yesterday. The picture of dementia.

tourist said:
CDC just announced those vaccinated do NOT need masks. All members of government push themselves to the head of the line for the shots. Biden walks outside with a mask on, yesterday. The picture of dementia.

You seem like the kind of gentleman that would pay your "date" a little extra to go bareback.

MikeyGriz said:
Grizfan-24 said:
I guess I have a tendency to fall into the camp of you-do-you, and I'll do me.

I work in schools and after spending 19 years contracting every airborne disease known to man that has circulated within the walls of school, I can say with limited data that wearing masks had a overwhelmingly positive impact on my overall health. This is the first year in literally my whole teaching career I wasn't leveled by some respiratory virus. I have a lot of teachers who could speak to this as well. Since we are taking anecdotal and non-scientific evidence about whether masks were or weren't effective, I thought I'd provide my perspective.

I'll continue to wear a mask as long as my district asks me to, because like a lot of things it is best practice. I find them annoying (masks), but I hardly think it is political to wear one or not. For me, if it prevents me from having a deal with spending much of my year sick, I'm all for it.

Since this was a positive experience for you, will you continue to wear a mask after your district does not require it in order to ward off those pesky respiratory virus'? Just curious.

I'll see what happens next fall to be honest, but if our district put it on the list of suggested but not required behaviors I would definitely consider it. We've been told to expect some loosening of protocols for next year, but we don't know to what extent. I do think it'll continue to be difficult for teachers in the next year to come to school 'sick' and just gut through it as most of us are apt to do.

I don't have an underlying medical condition, like a few of my fellow colleagues do, but I'd continue to wear one if it meant that I didn't have to create overly detailed lesson plans for my subs to follow while I was out sick. Lesson planning for subs is the worst.

Back