• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Robertson leaving Montana State

RobertPussies: our recruiting is going to take a huge hit

Also RobertPussies:
58kvdt.jpg

ilovethecats said:
Griz til I die said:
There's more discussion about Robertson leaving on this board than there is on the cat board smh.

Way more talk about our old coach and our new coach too.

And our linebacker that Hauck thought would play qb....

;)

Probably because there's more Griz fans and can actually talk about football. This isn't just a forum for the griz... FCS.... figure it out. 2+2=4...

How many kids have transferred from the Bubs this year? Seems like an inordinate amount, and lots of MT players, including their only true QB. Looks like coach Half-doz really does have a “retention” problem, or else is he just running off all the MT kids? He seems like one of those people who you can only take for about 5mins at a time, so it’s not surprising he already lost the locker room and ran off the MT kids.

6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! 6! You d'man! :lol: :thumb: :laugh: :shit: Been waitin' for the next Solomonson. God provides in mysterious ways. :loser:

garizzalies said:
How many kids have transferred from the Bubs this year? Seems like an inordinate amount, and lots of MT players, including their only true QB. Looks like coach Half-doz really does have a “retention” problem, or else is he just running off all the MT kids? He seems like one of those people who you can only take for about 5mins at a time, so it’s not surprising he already lost the locker room and ran off the MT kids.

Believe 6 Cats have entered the portal (could be wrong there) and of those 2 were from Montana (could be wrong there).

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

Believe 6 Cats have entered the portal (could be wrong there) and of those 2 were from Montana (could be wrong there).
Ha! 6. Of course.

I was told they lost their best DB, best QB, and best recruit, and I think she also said some hyped returner or WR or something which she recalled rubbing in my face a couple years ago, but I don’t remember because I generally don’t listen to my own wife, so why the hell would I listen to the neighbor’s, especially when she’s talking about the Bubcants

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:
Ha! 6. Of course.

I was told they lost their best DB, best QB, and best recruit, and I think she also said some hyped returner or WR or something which she recalled rubbing in my face a couple years ago, but I don’t remember because I generally don’t listen to my own wife, so why the hell would I listen to the neighbor’s, especially when she’s talking about the Bubcants

We didn't lose our best of any of those things... I didn't like seeing any of them transfer, but I get it and wish them the best.

SACCAT66 said:
Believe 6 Cats have entered the portal

Does your favorite number, 6, include everyone who left since the Choate-bolt? Meaning, not just those in the transfer portal but also graduates, retired, and all who left? The neighbor seems to think the total number is at least double-digits.

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:

Does your favorite number, 6, include everyone who left since the Choate-bolt? Meaning, not just those in the transfer portal but also graduates, retired, and all who left? The neighbor seems to think the total number is at least double-digits.

No, I didn't take into account kids that played out their eligibility and graduated, or got hurt. I haven't seen a huge uptick on kids leaving compared to other years. At least not ones that are moving on to play for other teams.

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:

I like this whole 6 thing unrolling over here. Turns out after the next inevitable ass whopping, it will be 6 years since the last grizz win. Love that number.

ABQCat said:
garizzalies said:
I like this whole 6 thing unrolling over here. Turns out after the next inevitable ass whopping, it will be 6 years since the last grizz win. Love that number.

And most of us love El Seis. He has everything I look for in a Bobcat coach. The personality of a lock washer, the looks of PC Principal, and the charisma of a burlap sack full of wet mud on a hot summer day. Dude will never touch the great Ron Ash’s record.

It is going to be extra sweet to crush you pussies into oblivion this year. Make it all worthwhile.
Like when Vincent visits Lance and chats about how his Malibu got keyed (by Butch BTW).
59mcql.jpg

ABQCat said:
garizzalies said:
16 remains the number. Always will.

kemajic said:
ABQCat said:
16 remains the number. Always will.

Yes, sir! Forever. :clap: :clap:

garizzalies said:
It is going to be extra sweet to crush you pussies into oblivion this year. Make it all worthwhile.
Like when Vincent visits Lance and chats about how his Malibu got keyed (by Butch BTW).
59mcql.jpg

You said the same thing in 2019. How did that work for you? The Cat players who entered the transfer portal were guys that were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. It's all about competition. Happens every year with all teams and is increasing as the NCAA makes transferring much easier. I wish those players success wherever they land. The only other players that left were recent graduates that decided to move on with their careers. The Cats only lost a couple of players right after the coaching changes.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
59mcql.jpg

You said the same thing in 2019. How did that work for you? The Cat players who entered the transfer portal were guys that were down in the depth chart after Spring ball. It's all about competition. Happens every year with all teams and is increasing as the NCAA makes transferring much easier. I wish those players success wherever they land. The only other players that left were recent graduates that decided to move on with their careers. The Cats only lost a couple of players right after the coaching changes.

:lol: I’m sure everything is just fine. :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

:lol: I’m sure everything is just fine. :clap:
Showcased in their spring scrimmage.

garizzalies said:
59mcql.jpg

Yep, the Cats don't stand a chance this year. I'm just praying Bobby doesn't run up the score too much.

poorgriz said:
garizzalies said:
59mcql.jpg

Yep, the Cats don't stand a chance this year. I'm just praying Bobby doesn't run up the score too much.

Do you think Coach 6 will bring his model trains into the Bobcat locker room to rally the troops, or will he stick with the tried and true 50 state silver spoon collection?

Back