• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tanner Huff Commits

No doubt Covid has damaged our recruiting efforts in many areas, including Hawaii. UM has had many outstanding football players from Hawaii over the years. It seems we should be able to overcome whatever obstacles there may be and start recruiting them once again.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Griz til I die said:
You also have to to do daily health screenings on this app that you have to download, all the businesses you go into you have to show them this QR Code with two green check marks to verify that you have indeed tested negative, and of course you have to wear masks everywhere. Probably not worth recruiting Hawaii at this time.

This is currently not factual.
Well it was when I went a month ago.

GRIZ recruit Tanner Huff to play RECEIVER.

Official sub 11 sec 100 dash will make coaches want the ball in your hands...

https://www.montanasports.com/sports/big-sky-conference/montana-grizzlies/inspired-by-colt-anderson-tanner-huff-commits-to-montana-football-as-walk-on

2021 AA 100m Finals

1 - Tanner Huff - 11.06 sec

2 - Jace Klucewich - 11.14 (GRIZ Signee)

7 - Taco Dowler - 11.48 (GRIZ 2022 Recruit)

IntuitiveGriz said:
2021 AA 100m Finals

1 - Tanner Huff - 11.06 sec

2 - Jace Klucewich - 11.14 (GRIZ Signee)

7 - Taco Dowler - 11.48 (GRIZ 2022 Recruit)

I believe Malikye Simpson was in there somewhere too a 2022 recruit we offered.

Huff's tweet was comprised of two photos. One was of an at-capacity Washington-Grizzly Stadium during a home game. The other was a picture of Anderson superimposed over a schematic diagram of a tactical ballistic missile, a fitting juxtaposition considering he was once one of the most explosive safeties in the Big Sky Conference.

Why would Tee-Huff idolize Colt Anderson? Doesn’t he know that Colt was too small and too slow to be a good safety

garizzalies said:
Huff's tweet was comprised of two photos. One was of an at-capacity Washington-Grizzly Stadium during a home game. The other was a picture of Anderson superimposed over a schematic diagram of a tactical ballistic missile, a fitting juxtaposition considering he was once one of the most explosive safeties in the Big Sky Conference.

Why would Tee-Huff idolize Colt Anderson? Doesn’t he know that Colt was too small and too slow to be a good safety
You gotta love another big, fast athletic safety from the mining city.

Jesse said:
garizzalies said:
What do you mean? Did you miss the part about how the coaches want him to play WR, or is this another example of you knowing better than the coaches

garizzalies said:
Jesse said:
What do you mean? Did you miss the part about how the coaches want him to play WR, or is this another example of you knowing better than the coaches

Kids a hitter like Colt Anderson but faster and bigger, like Ericson but faster. This is an opinion board you know that right? So my opinion is he should play safety and give RH some competition after he redshirts. Yeah right the coaches are always right on every recruit, so why is Rostad being moved to defense after being recruited heavily to play qb. He probably wonders why he didn’t take MSUs offer they are always in need. Lol

Question, are you always a caustic fuck trying to pick fights on here because you got your ass kicked so much growing up that you know you are now safe behind your keyboard to talk smack with out fear. Lol How did that post work out for you when you tried to shade me for spelling Todd’s name wrong, when it was you who spelled it wrong. Fail. Your posts make me miss PR, at least he played the game. Lol

Let’s agree to move on and not respond to our respective posts any more, so the other kids can play too, or probably not

Jesse said:
so why is Rostad being moved to defense after being recruited heavily to play qb. He probably wonders why he didn’t take MSUs offer they are always in need. Lol

Actually, UM was very open with Rostad during recruiting that they preferred him on the defensive side of the ball, but were open to giving him an opportunity at QB.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Jesse said:
so why is Rostad being moved to defense after being recruited heavily to play qb. He probably wonders why he didn’t take MSUs offer they are always in need. Lol

Actually, UM was very open with Rostad during recruiting that they preferred him on the defensive side of the ball, but were open to giving him an opportunity at QB.
I mean to say that he was recruited heavily by other schools bedside UM to play qb, he was Gatorade player of the year at qb. I was told that he hasalways wanted to play qb in college. He would make a great safety though.lol

Jesse said:
garizzalies said:

Kids a hitter like Colt Anderson but faster and bigger, like Ericson but faster. This is an opinion board you know that right? So my opinion is he should play safety and give RH some competition after he redshirts. Yeah right the coaches are always right on every recruit, so why is Rostad being moved to defense after being recruited heavily to play qb. He probably wonders why he didn’t take MSUs offer they are always in need. Lol

Question, are you always a caustic [#]f### trying to pick fights on here because you got your ass kicked so much growing up that you know you are now safe behind your keyboard to talk smack with out fear. Lol How did that post work out for you when you tried to shade me for spelling Todd’s name wrong, when it was you who spelled it wrong. Fail. Your posts make me miss PR, at least he played the game. Lol

Let’s agree to move on and not respond to our respective posts any more, so the other kids can play too, or probably not
Thanks, Spot. I know how to spell it just fine thank you very much; you took that hook, line, and sinker and proved my point. So, Epic Fail by you. Hehe.

God blessed me with the amazing ability to talk trash—don’t hate the playa, hate the game. And when it comes to trolls like you, my wallet is the one that says “Bad Mother Fucker” on it. I’ll try to remember to treat you with kid gloves because you’re so sensitive. One would think a troll who has been band multiple times would have thicker skin. I thought you were a bit tougher than that, but PR was right on multiple levels including that you’ve never played the game.

BTW, it’s not me having a problem moving on. You said you would drop it and “let go of the rope” like 50 posts ago.

garizzalies said:
Jesse said:

Question, are you always a caustic [#]f### trying to pick fights on here because you got your ass kicked so much growing up that you know you are now safe behind your keyboard to talk smack with out fear. Lol How did that post work out for you when you tried to shade me for spelling Todd’s name wrong, when it was you who spelled it wrong. Fail. Your posts make me miss PR, at least he played the game. Lol

Thanks, Spot. I know how to spell it just fine thank you very much; you took that hook, line, and sinker and proved my point. So, Epic Fail by you. Hehe.

God blessed me with the amazing ability to talk trash—don’t hate the playa, hate the game. And when it comes to trolls like you, my wallet is the one that says “Bad Mother f###[#]” on it. I’ll try to remember to treat you with kid gloves because you’re so sensitive. One would think a troll who has been band multiple times would have thicker skin. I thought you were a bit tougher than that, but PR was right on multiple levels including that you’ve never played the game.

BTW, it’s not me having a problem moving on. You said you would drop it and “let go of the rope” like 50 posts ago.
At least admit you didnt even know how to spell Todd’s. Are you one of PRs alter egos, Posting under various pseudonyms? that is what cluster b’s do..... Weird PR. And don’t kid yourself you are no Jules Winnfield.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Jesse said:
I mean to say that he was recruited heavily by other schools bedside UM to play qb,

Were all these other schools D1?
Some were some weren’t. He’s a quarterback, he started 4 years in high school. So you think he wants to be moved to defense, really?

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Some were some weren’t. He’s a quarterback, he started 4 years in high school. So you think he wants to be moved to defense, really?

So you think he wants some playing time? Probably better move to defense then.

Jesse said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Trumaine Johnson was recruited as a WR. So you think after the money he made in the NFL he regrets being moved to defense, really?

kemajic said:
Jesse said:
Trumaine Johnson was recruited as a WR. So you think after the money he made in the NFL he regrets being moved to defense, really?
So do You think Rogstad has better chance making it to the nfl playing LB or QB?

kemajic said:
Jesse said:

Trumaine looked like he had the tools to be an NFL cornerback the first time he took the field as a true freshman.

Back