• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Classic Thread Thread

The hellena it doesn't. Old quote, said by many: "Don't raise your voice, strengthen your argument."

Its kind of funny, I've nearly blown blood vessels with certain posters in the past, but I always supported their right to state their opinions. F*ck this band sh*t. I may not agree with PR, AG1, hammer, Dutch, Growler, and others, but, as a big boy, I can choose to read, not read, agree, disagree, or any combination.

I also chose to admit when I've been shown to be wrong, a rare event, but noteworthy. All that was required by the other poster(s)was the ability to form a sentence, a paragraph or two, rational coherent cognitive ability, and the conviction and balls to see it through. These traits are rare on eGriz.

You have the floor HHB, explain or preach away. I'll actually read you input.

Any thread with a reference to MaroonBlood has to be in the mix.

Any thread where PR and Dill go toe to toe and reference sneaking out the back door of the mo club.

Threads with Ronbo telling everyone to invest in silver.

Anything Alatoona Bucs related

hunt-ducks said:
Griz til I die said:
Wow, interesting to see how many of you were around a decade ago and see some names I’ve never heard of during my 5 years on egriz.

Yeah, there were lots of solid posters who used to post here. We had great football discussions in those days. Then, the board was hijacked by 4-5 amateur comedians who use it as their personal therapy blanket. They spend 16 hours a day ruining any semblance of a Griz spots discussion. I won't mention any names, but I think you know who I am speaking of.

R4b7aa30518bbf1ac08a0da46ee36da3b

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:
Yeah, there were lots of solid posters who used to post here. We had great football discussions in those days. Then, the board was hijacked by 4-5 amateur comedians who use it as their personal therapy blanket. They spend 16 hours a day ruining any semblance of a Griz spots discussion. I won't mention any names, but I think you know who I am speaking of.

R4b7aa30518bbf1ac08a0da46ee36da3b

:lol: :lol:

3-7-77 said:
The hellena it doesn't. Old quote, said by many: "Don't raise your voice, strengthen your argument."

Its kind of funny, I've nearly blown blood vessels with certain posters in the past, but I always supported their right to state their opinions. F*ck this band sh*t. I may not agree with PR, AG1, hammer, Dutch, Growler, and others, but, as a big boy, I can choose to read, not read, agree, disagree, or any combination.

I also chose to admit when I've been shown to be wrong, a rare event, but noteworthy. All that was required by the other poster(s)was the ability to form a sentence, a paragraph or two, rational coherent cognitive ability, and the conviction and balls to see it through. These traits are rare on eGriz.

You have the floor HHB, explain or preach away. I'll actually read you input.

What are some of your prior screen names, to put your experience in context?

EGriz has gone through a lot of posters. Some come back, recycling and rebranding themselves. Guess all you want, I won't confirm or deny.

Back