• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Med School Missed Opportunity?

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
good point.
Are you in favor of someone the caliber of Engstrom? The medical school opportunity has probably elapsed with Billings coming on and possibly Great Falls. The two Billings hospitals have created an Aristocracy of Physicians with bloated compensation packages. It will be interesting to see how the new medical school is viewed by these Aristocrats after the school begins to produce graduates.

what does engstrom have to do with anything? weird deflection on your part. indeed, you are pretty much talking in conspiracy theory riddles, and not making sense.

argh! said:
Spanky2 said:
Are you in favor of someone the caliber of Engstrom? The medical school opportunity has probably elapsed with Billings coming on and possibly Great Falls. The two Billings hospitals have created an Aristocracy of Physicians with bloated compensation packages. It will be interesting to see how the new medical school is viewed by these Aristocrats after the school begins to produce graduates.

what does engstrom have to do with anything? weird deflection on your part. indeed, you are pretty much talking in conspiracy theory riddles, and not making sense.
With your expressed dislike of Bodnar, I think it is appropriate to ask if you would prefer a dynamic president like Engstrom. After all, he was an academic.

3-7-77 said:
SoldierGriz said:
I didn't see anyone saying those things.

Just a simple inquiry with some pretty good answers and contributions...unlike yours.

But, I absolutely believe UM must transition in many ways to reverse the enrollment slide. Medical Professions are a way to do so.

I was paraphrasing posters, and doing a little creative writing, no direct quotes. Simply having fun with the topic in a boring morning. Maybe stimulate other light hearted replies, "...unlike yours." Now, THAT is a direct quote. :cool:

GFY kindly. Quote that.

One angry little soldier. Oooh! You make it sound like it was my fault you got your cock caught
in your zipper. Glad it was "kindly" caught, though.

3-7-77 said:
One angry little soldier. Oooh! You make it sound like it was my fault you got your cock caught
in your zipper. Glad it was "kindly" caught, though.

Little? No.

And, Soldier is capitalized. DB.

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
With your expressed dislike of Bodnar, I think it is appropriate to ask if you would prefer a dynamic president like Engstrom. After all, he was an academic.

only a simpleton would make it a choice between two administrators who haven't done much of anything to help u.m.. as for your bogus statement about a dislike for bodnar, it's just his beard. i wasn't against for or against his hire, and wished him the best. u.m. needs a president who gets results. neither of the above have demonstrated that, engstrom (who i greatly disliked) in the past, bodnar in the present. if you want a simplistic, see the world in black-and-white argument, i can suggest a few regulars you could interact with, they'd probably help out.

argh! said:
Spanky2 said:

only a simpleton would make it a choice between two administrators who haven't done much of anything to help u.m.. as for your bogus statement about a dislike for bodnar, it's just his beard. i wasn't against for or against his hire, and wished him the best. u.m. needs a president who gets results. neither of the above have demonstrated that, engstrom (who i greatly disliked) in the past, bodnar in the present. if you want a simplistic, see the world in black-and-white argument, i can suggest a few regulars you could interact with, they'd probably help out.
As a simpleton, I suggest you read your post. You state that you didn’t dislike Bodnar, then proceed to say you dislike Bodnar in the present. Unusual comments for such a brilliant man.

Spanky2 said:
argh! said:
As a simpleton, I suggest you read your post. You state that you didn’t dislike Bodnar, then proceed to say you dislike Bodnar in the present. Unusual comments for such a brilliant man.

all i said was he hasn't gotten results so far. i don't like that, do you? as for him personally, i don't
'dislike' him, but at the same time, i haven't seen any results. have you? what are they?

argh! said:
Spanky2 said:

Even Cruzado, as good as she is, took many years to show what you would consider visible results at MSU. The aircraft carriers do not turn on a dime. We get it, you're not happy with the choices of Bodnar nor Hauck.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
Even Cruzado, as good as she is, took many years to show what you would consider visible results at MSU. The aircraft carriers do not turn on a dime. We get it, you're not happy with the choices of Bodnar nor Hauck.

not unhappy, either. hauck seems to be closer to delivering the promise of a winning team than bodnar is, at least as far as i can tell. the latter hasn't registered many wins, hopefully that will change in the near future. it is more important that anything a football coach might do.

Back