• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

3-7-77 said:
Or Jew or gentile. Hmm. U vil do est u r told. Ordered around like sheep...again. Last time it vas as they got off ze trains(and by a doctor, no less). Left, left, left, right, left, left, right...Left went for a shower, right went to work.
Is that supposed to be humorous or simply a vivid display of total ignorance?

MikeyGriz said:
Not so good to be vaccinated in Mass:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

read and interpret the data in a real world context, not the headline.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
A good part of the resistance to vaccination stems from the f-ing morons in DC spouting irrational and contradicting statements leading to total distrust. If there was anyone in this administration that was a leader and would communicate facts rather than misinformative narrative, the public could be far more cooperative in the vaccination program. Fauci and his gang are a dumpster fire and no one believes anything they say after their track record of blatant lies and flip-flop contradictions.

Then, maybe the independent thinking freedom fighters who refuse it just because they don’t agree with the politics of who is recommending that they get it could recognize that everyone who is sick and dying is just like them, and then use those genius brains of theirs to make better choices. Choices that don’t ruin stuff for for everyone else.

Brother in law is an ER doc. He told me every single new COVID patient is (a) unvaccinated, and (b) asks him for the vaccine. Oops, too late now. He says he’s losing sympathy for these idiots rather quickly.

...your brother in law ( if a real doctor )...know's exactly how to treat Covid patients.. vaccinated or unvaccinated!..he sounds like
the real idiot!...so much BS!

grizghost said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Then, maybe the independent thinking freedom fighters who refuse it just because they don’t agree with the politics of who is recommending that they get it could recognize that everyone who is sick and dying is just like them, and then use those genius brains of theirs to make better choices. Choices that don’t ruin stuff for for everyone else.

Brother in law is an ER doc. He told me every single new COVID patient is (a) unvaccinated, and (b) asks him for the vaccine. Oops, too late now. He says he’s losing sympathy for these idiots rather quickly.

...your brother in law ( if a real doctor )...know's exactly how to treat Covid patients.. vaccinated or unvaccinated!..he sounds like
Why? :?

grizghost said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He absolutely does. I don’t remember saying he “didn’t know” how to treat COVID patients. He’s probably one of the smartest and most dedicated people I’ve ever met. He just told me all of the current COVID patients are unvaccinated and he thinks they’re idiots in his medical opinion. Like people who come in with household objects shoved up their assholes. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t treat them the same. I don’t see how that’s controversial.

GrizLA said:
3-7-77 said:
Or Jew or gentile. Hmm. U vil do est u r told. Ordered around like sheep...again. Last time it vas as they got off ze trains(and by a doctor, no less). Left, left, left, right, left, left, right...Left went for a shower, right went to work.

Sarcasm, dumbf*ck, with historical references. You have vividly displayed YOUR total ignorance of the subject.
The Israeli example shows how compliant an entire people have remained since the end of WWII. Sheep. For a nation of immigrants with a common religious heritage, they don't seem to have learned much. Of course, those that lived through the holocaust, and have any memory of events, are in their 80's.

Too bad you didn't learn any history while you were in school. Class time too early for ya? Too much reading? Required to think? These were 100 level classes, freshman material. Stay in LA, you fit right in.

CDAGRIZ said:
Like people who come in with household objects shoved up their assholes.

:lol: He's for real, ghost. I know of a real life case, involving a vibrating dildoe. Girl friend lost her grip, and phffft! up his ass it went. Admitted overnight for general anesthesia in the morning, the sideways wedged joy toy was passed before dawn. Must have made quite a racket in that metal bedpan! :roll: :lol:

3-7-77 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: He's for real, ghost. I know of a real life case, involving a vibrating dildoe. Girl friend lost her grip, and phffft! up his ass it went. Admitted overnight for general anesthesia in the morning, the sideways wedged joy toy was passed before dawn. Must have made quite a racket in that metal bedpan! :roll: :lol:

Other than the general anesthesia part, you’d be shocked to learn how accurate this is and how often it happens. The lightbulb cases are the craziest. Like, bro, what did you think was gonna happen?

3-7-77 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Must have had Energizers in it!

argh! said:
MikeyGriz said:
Not so good to be vaccinated in Mass:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-study-shows-74percent-of-people-infected-in-massachusetts-covid-outbreak-were-fully-vaccinated.html

read and interpret the data in a real world context, not the headline.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

3-7-77 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

ouch! man, how could you ever be the same again :cry:

3-7-77 said:
GrizLA said:

Sarcasm, dumbf*ck, with historical references. You have vividly displayed YOUR total ignorance of the subject.
The Israeli example shows how compliant an entire people have remained since the end of WWII. Sheep. For a nation of immigrants with a common religious heritage, they don't seem to have learned much. Of course, those that lived through the holocaust, and have any memory of events, are in their 80's.

Too bad you didn't learn any history while you were in school. Class time too early for ya? Too much reading? Required to think? These were 100 level classes, freshman material. Stay in LA, you fit right in.
wow, what you don't know about Israel or modern history is a lot. And, I don't live in LA....

grizghost said:
3-7-77 said:

Well, one way is to get treated by my BIL (whom you’ve called an idiot) who treats all the same regardless of whether he thinks they are idiots. Wife does the same. But, I suppose they might be the real idiots like you asserted. It definitely couldn’t be you, because I can tell you are super smart.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizghost said:

Well, one way is to get treated by my BIL (whom you’ve called an idiot) who treats all the same regardless of whether he thinks they are idiots. Wife does the same. But, I suppose they might be the real idiots like you asserted. It definitely couldn’t be you, because I can tell you are super smart.

...listen I have many doctor clients (at least 12 )...some think the vaccines are great.... some have a little reluctance because
they feel its better for your natural immune system to fight off viruses ( especially younger people ) ..but if youre compromise
than by all means get the vaccine... but for brother in law who is a professional call people idiots knowing there are ways to treat
Covid...sounds arrogant..with all the conflicting CDC reports one can see why people are reluctant!..there are many smart and
heathy people who don't want to get the vaccine....it's their choice...so get over it!

.nope I'm not that smart I just know how to make money..something a college education couldn't teach me ..God bless capitalism!

grizghost said:
CDAGRIZ said:

...listen I have many doctor clients (at least 12 )...some think the vaccines are great.... some have a little reluctance because
they feel its better for your natural immune system to fight off viruses ( especially younger people ) ..but if youre compromise
than by all means get the vaccine... but for brother in law who is a professional call people idiots knowing there are ways to treat
Covid...sounds arrogant..with all the conflicting CDC reports one can see why people are reluctant!..there are many smart and
heathy people who don't want to get the vaccine....it's their choice...so get over it!

.nope I'm not that smart I just know how to make money..something a college education couldn't teach me ..God bless capitalism!

Absolutely surgical removal of all doubt. Nice work.

the u.s. should just send the rest of our vaccine supply to countries that want and need it. those who aren't vaccinated made their choice.

Fully vaccinated spreading covid at same rate as unvaccinated?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/leaked-cdc-report-says-covid19-delta-variant-as-contagious-as-chickenpox/

argh! said:
the u.s. should just send the rest of our vaccine supply to countries that want and need it. those who aren't vaccinated made their choice.

How would you fill those upcoming booster shots?

MikeyGriz said:
Fully vaccinated spreading covid at same rate as unvaccinated?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/leaked-cdc-report-says-covid19-delta-variant-as-contagious-as-chickenpox/

even if they are spreading this one particular variant, they aren't the ones in the hospital from it. that is 99.5% reserved for the unvaccinated.

MikeyGriz said:
argh! said:

How would you fill those upcoming booster shots?

just make some more vaccine. duh.

Back