• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

argh! said:
the u.s. should just send the rest of our vaccine supply to countries that want and need it. those who aren't vaccinated made their choice.

WRONG! Sell it to the highest bidder, making sure China can't get its hands on some to replicate it, as it does everything else. Giving it away is left-wing stupidity.

3-7-77 said:
argh! said:
the u.s. should just send the rest of our vaccine supply to countries that want and need it. those who aren't vaccinated made their choice.

WRONG! Sell it to the highest bidder, making sure China can't get its hands on some to replicate it, as it does everything else. Giving it away is left-wing stupidity.

So you believe that only people that can afford the vaccine should have access to it?

3-7-77 said:
argh! said:

do you really think that the ccp hasn't had samples of moderna, pfizer, and astrazeneca vaccines in their hands, probably since the day after their release?

3-7-77 said:
argh! said:

Jesus wouldn't think so.

Go ahead and bad mouth him, double dare you.

This is in the running for the most useless discussion on a football forum. Headed for 170 pages.

Kem: YOU didn't start this non-football topic on the football board, I didn't start it, so I looked up the original poster. Guess who?

Zoo: I ain't Jesus.

Argh!: The CCP was weaponizing this shit, so it's only logical they would have a vaccine against it, their vaxx.
They knockoff copies of everything, why not the vaxx?

HHB: This was a governmentally funded response, not individual. I haven't seen how much this has cost the U.S. taxpayer, per dose. There is no reason the U.S. should pay the cost of the vaccine(s) for the rest of the world. So, if their GOVERNMENT can't afford the vaccine, naturally acquired immunity is their salvation, not me and my wallet.

3-7-77 said:
HHB: This was a governmentally funded response, not individual. I haven't seen how much this has cost the U.S. taxpayer, per dose. There is no reason the U.S. should pay the cost of the vaccine(s) for the rest of the world. So, if their GOVERNMENT can't afford the vaccine, naturally acquired immunity is their salvation, not me and my wallet.

I get it. You have no desire to help the less fortunate, even if it helps work towards an end to a pandemic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/karma_in_hinduism

That's just for the unenlightened amongst us. After the sum total of your posts, I'd say your reincarnation is in deep shit. But, that's OK, you'll probably come back as a Dung Beetle. :lol: Peddle your karma theory in Bombay, or whatever it's called these days.

taiwan has developed a new vaccine that has passed all the testing phases: https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2021/08/03/2003761925

3-7-77 said:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/karma_in_hinduism

That's just for the unenlightened amongst us. After the sum total of your posts, I'd say your reincarnation is in deep shit. But, that's OK, you'll probably come back as a Dung Beetle. :lol: Peddle your karma theory in Bombay, or whatever it's called these days.

Ok I am going with you got money and can afford to not give a shit.

argh! said:
taiwan has developed a new vaccine that has passed all the testing phases: https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2021/08/03/2003761925

Not a good day for Pooh Bear.

HelenaHandBasket said:
3-7-77 said:

I get it. You have no desire to help the less fortunate, even if it helps work towards an end to a pandemic.

Heard there is a new study out of Israel showing natural immunity provides 6-7 times greater protection than vaccines against reinfection. If true, getting the virus is helping the less fortunate receive better protection than the vaccines. Lemu, who's the humanitarian now? And if true then natural immunity, not vaccines, is the quickest path to ending this pandemic. And if true, then all you no admittance vaxxers should be banned from WGS until after your break through infection is defeated by your immune system. Mark my words they will look back in history and conclude the political choices on masking and shutting down society, schools, and businesses, and putting faith in fairly rapid deteriorating vaccine immunity, and not letting the virus take its natural course through the human population extended the pandemic and lead to variant after variant. Only arrogant humans would believe 15 years of human research trial and mostly error would be superior to 3 billion years of evolutionary immune system trial and error. Oh the hubris of the experts.

horribilisfan8184 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Heard there is a new study out of Israel showing natural immunity provides 6-7 times greater protection than vaccines against reinfection. If true, getting the virus is helping the less fortunate receive better protection than the vaccines. Lemu, who's the humanitarian now? And if true then natural immunity, not vaccines, is the quickest path to ending this pandemic. And if true, then all you no admittance vaxxers should be banned from WGS until after your break through infection is defeated by your immune system. Mark my words they will look back in history and conclude the political choices on masking and shutting down society, schools, and businesses, and putting faith in fairly rapid deteriorating vaccine immunity, and not letting the virus take its natural course through the human population extended the pandemic and lead to variant after variant. Only arrogant humans would believe 15 years of human research trial and mostly error would be superior to 3 billion years of evolutionary immune system trial and error. Oh the hubris of the experts.

Link please.

horribilisfan8184 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

You mean for the people that survive?

horribilisfan8184 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

This is not true.

HelenaHandBasket said:
horribilisfan8184 said:

You mean for the people that survive?

Yes, that 90+ percent

Back