• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ClearChoice - for NFL fix!

Dillon

For those of you who would enjoy catching all your favorite NFL teams (without doing the Directv thing) check out ClearChoice streaming service. Many other features including NCAA games as well & much less expensive. Thanks Nephew for the tip!

Dillon said:
For those of you who would enjoy catching all your favorite NFL teams (without doing the Directv thing) check out ClearChoice streaming service. Many other features including NCAA games as well & much less expensive. Thanks Nephew for the tip!
The NFL fell off my list a few years ago. It's right there with the NBA.

kemajic said:
Dillon said:

I seriously believe in one National Anthem for my country!

kemajic said:
Dillon said:

Although I feel the same way, I’m not going to let some miserable twat ruin something I love.

kemajic said:
Dillon said:

Snowflake

Thanks Dillon. Added it today. Takes a bit to navigate and get used to. As advertised, you can find anything. Website seems a bit shady, though.

kemajic said:
Dillon said:

Stunning and brave.

Back