• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classic Game Thread (Includes 95 Championship). Make sure you have at least 3 hours.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
https://youtu.be/vHL3FbOKicg
We were living in Billings at the time, and this was one of the only games I saw in person that year.

I remember when Mike Murphy strip sacked the QB at the end, I jumped up in the South end zone so high and fast that all the blood rushed out of my head and I nearly passed out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn’t get to watch the game last weekend. Anyone know where I can view it? Anyone know where we can get a copy of the game to keep?

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I didn’t get to watch the game last weekend. Anyone know where I can view it? Anyone know where we can get a copy of the game to keep?
I'll do a deep search for this game and others I may have overlooked this weekend. Best,
grizpsych

:thumb:
grizpsych said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I'll do a deep search for this game and others I may have overlooked this weekend. Best,
grizpsych

Bump, somehow that Washington game is going to need to get added to this thread. I suspect this season may provide some other future classics that we’ll look back on fondly as well.

This is actually eastern Washington 2009, not NAU 2010. What is striking to me after watching some of these 09’ games, is that this years defense is noticeably better.

Back