• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just Couldn't Resist

ilovethecats said:
Missoula223 said:
Good god dude. Don’t say shit when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Mississippi State runs a 3-3-5. Zach Arnett went there from SDSU. One of the most coveted DCs in America.

Montez Sweat and Jeffrey Simmons are in the NFL.

Syracuse is good on defense. Tony white went there from Arizona state and continues to be a highly coveted defense.

Is that the big issue? We need to run the scheme that Alabama and Georgia run? Wow I don’t know why someone hasn’t thought of that.

Calling a spade a spade and saying shit that isn’t true are 2 different things. No ones above criticism, I agree, but you are simply clueless. Can’t fix stupid.
Glad you called him out on this as I was just about to. It's so obvious when he posts the stuff he just plagiarizes. It doesn't sound remotely like him. Sometimes when he goes on these long rants in attempt to act like he knows everything about football, I like to copy something he says and search it on google. More times than not it comes from someone else that he likes to pass along as his views. Embarrassing? Yes, very. Entertaining? Even more so.

He is getting lazier though in his blatant theft of other peoples work. He doesn't even bother worrying about the dates of the original articles anymore. In the case of todays plagiarism.....2018.

Take a peak at this article from three years ago and see if anything jumps out at you.

https://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2018/10/11/17965556/where-does-mississippi-states-defense-rank-amongst-the-secs-top-three

That’s some fine work there, ILC! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Glad you called him out on this as I was just about to. It's so obvious when he posts the stuff he just plagiarizes. It doesn't sound remotely like him. Sometimes when he goes on these long rants in attempt to act like he knows everything about football, I like to copy something he says and search it on google. More times than not it comes from someone else that he likes to pass along as his views. Embarrassing? Yes, very. Entertaining? Even more so.

He is getting lazier though in his blatant theft of other peoples work. He doesn't even bother worrying about the dates of the original articles anymore. In the case of todays plagiarism.....2018.

Take a peak at this article from three years ago and see if anything jumps out at you.

https://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2018/10/11/17965556/where-does-mississippi-states-defense-rank-amongst-the-secs-top-three

Major Good Will Hunting bar scene vibes. “Are you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter?”

Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:

I've found many over the years when I'm bored enough to look. It's so painfully obvious when he stops using his own words and starts using other peoples. :lol:

You guys should play along. Anytime you have a hunch he's being disingenuous, (see how easy this will be?) just copy the questionable sentence, paste it in a search engine, and voila, more times than not you'll be guided to a link where some how, some way, some other person said the EXACT same thing. Like a sports miracle!

This last one was one of his worst though. He was trying SO hard to seem like he knew all about these other teams defenses, that he got a little lazy in his plagiarizing. :lol:

ilovethecats said:
Missoula223 said:
Good god dude. Don’t say shit when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Mississippi State runs a 3-3-5. Zach Arnett went there from SDSU. One of the most coveted DCs in America.

Syracuse is good on defense. Tony white went there from Arizona state and continues to be a highly coveted defense.

Is that the big issue? We need to run the scheme that Alabama and Georgia run? Wow I don’t know why someone hasn’t thought of that.

Calling a spade a spade and saying shit that isn’t true are 2 different things. No ones above criticism, I agree, but you are simply clueless. Can’t fix stupid.

Wow. What a douche..... that's embarrassing.

ilovethecats said:
Missoula223 said:

You're a moron. I am a member of Mensa, have a masters degree in Immunology, consult with several medical boards, sit on the boards of two medical device companies, and I am stupid? Your room temperature ID is revealed here, and mine is 50% higher than yours.

So, the San Diego State defense is so coveted that all SEC teams are clambering to hire their defensive coaches??? Leach's defenses have always been a joke, and ranked at the bottom of the PAC 12. So, he hires some nobody from San Diego State as his DC? The article that you posted was made before Alabama torched their vaunted 3-3-5 defense for 49 points, dropping MSU to 7th place in SEC defense. And Syracuse has a great defense? What a freaking joke you are! They rank 50-something in defense.

I don't plagerize anything, and never have. MSU ran a 4-3 until Leach hired the pathetic 3-3-5 coach from the second-tier joke of an FBS program, SDSU.

Keep impressing the pedestrian fan base on here. They love drinking your Kool-Aid. I just laugh at how moronic your supposed "revealing info" on my posts are.

The few posters on here who actually know football never slam my observations, and it is so transparent. It just identifies the loser pedestrian fans on this site, and you don't even rank that highly.

ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:
I've found many over the years when I'm bored enough to look. It's so painfully obvious when he stops using his own words and starts using other peoples. :lol:

You guys should play along. Anytime you have a hunch he's being disingenuous, (see how easy this will be?) just copy the questionable sentence, paste it in a search engine, and voila, more times than not you'll be guided to a link where some how, some way, some other person said the EXACT same thing. Like a sports miracle!

This last one was one of his worst though. He was trying SO hard to seem like he knew all about these other teams defenses, that he got a little lazy in his plagiarizing. :lol:

You are perhaps the biggest ass hat on this board. So pathetic that you have been kicked off the Bobcat site.

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Speaking of "irony"...YOU, of all people, bitching about homophobic attacks and predictable schtick.

Look dip stick, you are obviously obsessed with me. You make a post within 60 seconds of any post I make. I understand that getting your ass handed to you by me so regularly must be very hurtful, but, do you realize how desperate and pitiful you appear to the board? As I said earlier, you might wanna take a break, kiss the old lady, take a walk, and pick-up a "football For Dummies" book from Amazon.

For being in Mensa, you sure don't know how to tell time very well. There was actually 88 MINUTES between your post and mine. So yeah, JUST like 60 seconds. But keep digging, bro. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: At least I don't plagiarize my thoughts.

Oh, two more things: (again, being in Mensa, I'd have thought you knew these things but apparently not)...I think the word you were looking for was CLAMORING, not "CLAMBERING".

clamor: (of a group of people) shout loudly and insistently.

clamber: climb, move, or get in or out of something in an awkward and laborious way, typically using both hands and feet.

Also, It's IQ, not ID.

I'm here to help.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Major Good Will Hunting bar scene vibes. “Are you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter?”

:lol: :clap: It seems like most everything Growler presents on this board is a fanciful facade copied from others and aimed at self-aggrandizement.

Even 85% of his flaccid jokes can be sourced to Shecky Green’s 1967 comedy album, “I Started Handling Myself

ilovethecats said:
Ursa Major said:

I’m going to have to start reading his full posts. I have practiced a strict policy of 1 self-aggrandizing statement before I skip reading. That usually comes before the end of his first sentence.

I say we start a contest to see who can catch the most plagiarized posts.

hunt-ducks said:
ilovethecats said:

You're a moron. I am a member of Mensa, have a masters degree in Immunology, consult with several medical boards, sit on the boards of two medical device companies, and I am stupid? Your room temperature ID is revealed here, and mine is 50% higher than yours.

So, the San Diego State defense is so coveted that all SEC teams are clambering to hire their defensive coaches??? Leach's defenses have always been a joke, and ranked at the bottom of the PAC 12. So, he hires some nobody from San Diego State as his DC? The article that you posted was made before Alabama torched their vaunted 3-3-5 defense for 49 points, dropping MSU to 7th place in SEC defense. And Syracuse has a great defense? What a freaking joke you are! They rank 50-something in defense.

I don't plagerize anything, and never have. MSU ran a 4-3 until Leach hired the pathetic 3-3-5 coach from the second-tier joke of an FBS program, SDSU.

Keep impressing the pedestrian fan base on here. They love drinking your Kool-Aid. I just laugh at how moronic your supposed "revealing info" on my posts are.

The few posters on here who actually know football never slam my observations, and it is so transparent. It just identifies the loser pedestrian fans on this site, and you don't even rank that highly.

What a low ID post.

hunt-ducks said:
ilovethecats said:

:lol:

So much great stuff in here. I don't know what a room temperature ID is, but I'll concede yours is likely 50% higher. Like your age.

Second, when making such an attempt to show how intelligent you are on a message board, I'd try and avoid "sentences" like "I don't plagerize and never have". This was bad for a couple reasons. First, you were attempting to say, "I don't plagiarize and never have". Don't take it too hard, it's not an easy word to spell, but for a MENSA guy with a high ID I'd just expect a bit more.

And you most certainly DID plagiarize and you most certainly have before. I showed proof of as much in the link above. You took a three year old article, copied it word for word in your response here, pretended they were your words, and at no point mentioned the article or gave any credit for words that weren't your own.

But don't worry, it's been really simple finding you do this over the years. In the future maybe just mention that your "ideas" are word for word someone else's published ideas. We still won't agree with you often, but at least you'd have a sliver of integrity instead of pretending these very enlightening ideas on defenses were your own.

:thumb:

ilovethecats said:
hunt-ducks said:

So much great stuff in here. I don't know what a room temperature ID is, but I'll concede yours is likely 50% higher. Like your age.

Second, when making such an attempt to show how intelligent you are on a message board, I'd try and avoid "sentences" like "I don't plagerize and never have". This was bad for a couple reasons. First, you were attempting to say, "I don't plagiarize and never have". Don't take it too hard, it's not an easy word to spell, but for a MENSA guy with a high ID I'd just expect a bit more.

And you most certainly DID plagiarize and you most certainly have before. I showed proof of as much in the link above. You took a three year old article, copied it word for word in your response here, pretended they were your words, and at no point mentioned the article or gave any credit for words that weren't your own.

But don't worry, it's been really simple finding you do this over the years. In the future maybe just mention that your "ideas" are word for word someone else's published ideas. We still won't agree with you often, but at least you'd have a sliver of integrity instead of pretending these very enlightening ideas on defenses were your own.

The dude doubled down after all that man that’s hysterical.

ilovethecats said:
hunt-ducks said:

Hey dip stick, I copied-and-pasted that article to prove that MSU ran a 4-3 base defense until they idiot Leach got there to bring-in his ridiculous defense, which no other SEC or Big Ten team uses. Keep trying to mess with me. you get a "A" for effort, but an "F" for content. Might wanna try again to explain why Syracuse has a "great defense", while they rank so low among national defenses. While you're at it, why not explain why only a handful of teams in either FBS or FCS run your vaunted 3-3-5? We're all ears. This should be good! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Oh, room temperature is 72 degrees. Get it?

hunt-ducks said:
ilovethecats said:

Hey dip stick, I copied-and-pasted that article to prove that MSU ran a 4-3 base defense until they idiot Leach got there to bring-in his ridiculous defense, which no other SEC or Big Ten team uses. Keep trying to mess with me. you get a "A" for effort, but an "F" for content. Might wanna try again to explain why Syracuse has a "great defense", while they rank so low among national defenses. While you're at it, why not explain why only a handful of teams in either FBS or FCS run your vaunted 3-3-5? We're all ears. This should be good! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Oh, room temperature is 72 degrees. Get it?

Man, you are literally the gift that keeps giving. Oh my, where to begin?

First, I don't wanna "try again" explaining why Syracuse's has a great defense because it's not possible. I never mentioned Syracuse, or their great defense once, so doing so again would be impossible.

2nd, I don't know how many teams run this defense and for those that do I don't know why. I don't care as my favorite team doesn't run it. So I have no need to explain why a handful of teams run it.

And yes, I know you cut and paste. Though per usual you are lying about how it went down. A poster mentioned Mississippi State as a team that runs the 3-3-5. You quoted and responded to that post by saying no they don't. That's it when you plagiarized an article from 2018 to prove your point. I called you out. Now all of a sudden you're making up stuff as if every single one of us can't go back two pages and see how it started. It's bizarre that you seem ok with lying for the sake of lying when anyone can easily see you are lying......but I have come to expect nothing less.

Good on you! :thumb:

HD should definitely quit while behind, you know how they say the best way to get yourself out of a hold is to stop digging. Don't make ILTC or others start going back through your posts to prove just how often you plagiarize - but everybody knows it's at least some LOL

hunt-ducks said:
ilovethecats said:

Perfectly wrong. Not at all what happened.

I have a feeling “ID” could join the legendary “band” as eGriz lingo that withstand the test of time.

hunt-ducks said:
garizzalies said:
I haven’t been able to keep up lately, but I thought hunt-dicks got band?
I swear like just last week his alt-ego came on here to post PMs from himself or something. Did I dream that (very possible)? Or was it only a “time out” and not a full-on band?
Remember how Days of Our Lives would do a little recap at the top of the hour? You could miss months but immediately get caught up on all the dirty crap Stefano had been up to. Mods, can we please get a sticky at the top of the board to track H-D’s identity status/crisis?

Nice to know I live in your head, rent-free. And, I was supposedly banned for a month for "personal attacks". So, your referring to me as "hunt-dicks" is not a personal attack??? The hypocrisy of the mods is front-and-center. Let's see if they have the gonads to ban you for a personal attack.

I have no other screen names posting. Tell you what....... if the mods can prove that I have posted in the past six months under any screen name other than hunt-ducks, I'll buy drinks for you at the Mo Club. If they acknowledge that I have NOT posted under any other screen name, you will self-ban for a month. Do we have a deal, or are you too much a puss to back up your words?

My phone ALWAYS auto corrects ducks to dicks. I think it's an Android issue. No one has accepted my invites for a dick dinner for years, even though I make one mean mallard on the Traeger

MontanaJack2006 said:
hunt-ducks said:
Nice to know I live in your head, rent-free. And, I was supposedly banned for a month for "personal attacks". So, your referring to me as "hunt-dicks" is not a personal attack??? The hypocrisy of the mods is front-and-center. Let's see if they have the gonads to ban you for a personal attack.

I have no other screen names posting. Tell you what....... if the mods can prove that I have posted in the past six months under any screen name other than hunt-ducks, I'll buy drinks for you at the Mo Club. If they acknowledge that I have NOT posted under any other screen name, you will self-ban for a month. Do we have a deal, or are you too much a puss to back up your words?

My phone ALWAYS auto corrects ducks to dicks. I think it's an Android issue. No one has accepted my invites for a dick dinner for years, even though I make one mean mallard on the Traeger

Same, but mine corrects fuck to duck. It has led to some awkward dinner parties.

Back