• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @ Vandals Score Prediction

indian-outlaw said:
Montana wins this one easy.
Griz 45
Valdals 7

finally someone who has not fallen victim to one bad game syndrome. Anybody who thinks this is is going to be close has not followed Idaho.

This is huge game for Montana. Hopefully the defense shows up in a big way and the offense does enough to get home 5-2.

Grizzlies. 28
idaho. 10

Go Griz!!!

Grizzly Oredigger said:
26-24 Good guys with 4 field goals to win

Somewhat in jest: I certainly hope it’s not this close, but if we hit 4 field goals in the win, does that mean we attempted 7 to 8 tries, or that we moved the ball inside the 10 four times and were unable to finish in the end zone?

Idaho: 28
Griz: 10

Neither team is well coached but I think Petrine will have his team fired up. Griz are hurting and lack pride and tradition.

Westcoastfan said:
Idaho: 28
Griz: 10

Neither team is well coached but I think Petrine will have his team fired up. Griz are hurting and lack pride and tradition.

Are you saying he has the keys to the kingdom or are you just to dumb to know how to spell his name.

Griz 40 Idaho 17

If we lose, it's because of all your guys' negativity. We are 4-2... One of those losses coming from the best team in the FCS... and one to a good Sacramento team. The stupidity is endless.

Griz 40 Idaho 17

If we lose, it's because of all your guys' negativity. We are 4-2... One of those losses coming from the best team in the FCS... and one to a good Sacramento team. The stupidity is endless.

Heart says Griz win 44-10, as Brown finally gets the passing game uncorked.

Head says the O-line struggles, the defense gets gassed and the teams squeaks out a 17-10 ugly win.

nzone said:
This is huge game for Montana. Hopefully the defense shows up in a big way and the offense does enough to get home 5-2.

Grizzlies. 28
idaho. 10

Go Griz!!!

By the way, who is the Griz QB today? Brown? If so, I surely hope he doesn't become injured as I am not sure what sort of depth the Griz have at QB?

FireGriz said:

Head says the O-line struggles, the defense gets gassed and the teams squeaks out a 17-10 ugly win.

Well your head is definitely wrong.

Griz Addict said:
FireGriz said:

Well your head is definitely wrong.

Thankfully. I’m happy to be incorrect in this case

Griz Addict said:
Griz 40 Idaho 17

Was really hoping for that last td. My guess was really close.

Back