• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brown

poorgriz said:
I'm wondering if the acronym is screwed up here and he actually meant he's a member of nambla

Maybe?
But, I think Dill just shortened the acronym from
MENSAWYB : Men enjoying Nameless Sex Anally With Young Boys

to: MENSA :roll:

Griz#64 said:
SIngle Wing,(University of Colorado style but a couple years before the vandals had a couple of tough guys( Wayne Walker and Jerry Cramer) That controlled The LOS...Former Packers under Vince.
Walker was a Detroit Lion.

hunt-ducks said:
I have tried to find Jordy Johnson's freshman passing stats from 2010, but can only find that he played in 6 games, completed 52% of his passes, and had two interceptions. Jordy worked-out pretty well in the following three years he started. The verdict is still out on Brown, but jeeez, cut the kid some slack!
Very easy to find; you should familiarize yourself with gogriz.com.

https://stats.gogriz.com/custompages/sports/m-footbl/2010-2011/teamcume.htm

JJ in 2010 was in 6 games, 15 for 20 (75%) for but 44 yards, 0 ints, 1 TD. Efficiency 110. He rushed 6 times for a net 14 yards.

Bear Axed said:
poorgriz said:
I'm wondering if the acronym is screwed up here and he actually meant he's a member of nambla

Maybe?

Payton, you have banned me, but allow this coward to make homophobic posts about me. You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't ban him for this post. Since Barely Assed likes to hide behind his keyboard to make these comments, while exposing my name in his post, I challenge the coward to expose his name on this site. Of course he won't do so, because he is a coward. If any poster knows his name, please PM me. I will Venmo you $100 once I verify it. I am over having posters use my name in posts, while the cowards won't reveal there's.

EverettGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
This thread derailed quickly. Thanks growler.

Edited for accuracy.

Nice try ass hat. Everyone knows The Squad derails every football thread. It's the same 4-5 morons every time. They think they have support by the hundreds who rarely, if ever post here, but it is another one of their delusions. Jealousy over my superior mental acuity by you drunken fat asses is so revealing. I'm sure the lot of you had to Google the word Mensa to even know what it is.

HelenaHandBasket said:
hunt-ducks said:
Oh, it's a 1996. My bad

Being a member of Mensa sure does nothing for your wit.

Did you get validated by The Squad now? Did they salve your fragile insecurity? You get your ass handed to you regularly in threads by multiple posters, so I guess I see your need for validation. Weak and pathetic. I though you were above these pin heads, but I think you're just another drunk who needs attention.

You have made some good football observations in the past, but I suppose the need to be accepted is strong in your case.

In an effort to get this back on track. I' just want to the staff to be more creative offensively, to help Brown. Having a consistent offense against Idaho would be nice.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
Edited for accuracy.

Nice try ass hat. Everyone knows The Squad derails every football thread. It's the same 4-5 morons every time. They think they have support by the hundreds who rarely, if ever post here, but it is another one of their delusions. Jealousy over my superior mental acuity by you drunken fat asses is so revealing. I'm sure the lot of you had to Google the word Mensa to even know what it is.

Well, I am a little jealous of your high ID. Mine’s pretty normal sized.

As for google, hasn’t it been sufficiently documented in this very thread that you’re fully incapable of using it?

Mensanites sure make this shit easy.

hunt-ducks said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Being a member of Mensa sure does nothing for your wit.

Did you get validated by The Squad now? Did they salve your fragile insecurity? You get your ass handed to you regularly in threads by multiple posters, so I guess I see your need for validation. Weak and pathetic. I though you were above these pin heads, but I think you're just another drunk who needs attention.

You have made some good football observations in the past, but I suppose the need to be accepted is strong in your case.

See, this is a difference between you and me. I don't have to seek validation here because I am happy with my life, but you continue to post here seeking nothing but validation with every post. You then act out, like a 10 year old, every single time when people don't. Then your insecurity forces you to dig a bigger and bigger hole.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
Edited for accuracy.

Well, you would know about Google, wouldn’t you? What with all the plagerism (sic) you’ve demonstrated on this site. Perhaps if you were just a LITTLE bit better at using Google, you’d know that plagerism is spelled plagiarism, you’d know the difference between clamoring and clambering, and you’d know it’s IQ, and not ID. Just to name a few. You know, all the things self-proclaimed members of MENSA would obviously know.

Indeed, Google IS your friend.

mtgrizrule said:
He has the arm strength. I'm my opinion, he's on a tight leash. Mentally, he's not fully adjusted to the speed of the game at this level, thanks to inexperience. Also, the wrs struggle to get separation and O line hasn't consistently given either qb enough time to make consistently sound decisions. Hence, why Cam was #1.

All this is on the coaches. Offensively, this team is a mess. We need more diversity, creativity, better personnel utilization, and to get everyone in sync. They need to let Brown grow. Open up the playbook, loosen the reigns, and commit to doing better in every aspect.

Bobby said in post game of the Sac game, we have to do better (not verbatim), just my interpretation.
Per Brown, that is pretty much what Grady Bennet communicated las week's game. A capable young QB, but a much faster game to deal with, reading defenses, picking up open receivers'.

Not a whole lot of depth at QB other than Brown, but I'll plug this player who I am surprised is not on the QB roster...this kid has excellent play, a long arm too: 2020-21: Rostad enrolled at UM in the fall of 2020 as a true freshman

High School: 2018 Montana Gatorade Player of the Year … Class B all-state QB as a sophomore, junior, and senior … Montana preseason all-state 2019… 2,387 passing yards and 35 TD passes as a senior … Team Captain junior and senior year... Offensive MVP sophomore, junior and senior seasons … 4-year starter and letter winner for football… Ranked #1 High School QB in Montana according to 247Sports … Played under head coach and former Griz receiver Bryce Carver

Personal: Cousin of former Griz player Jordan Tripp… Son of Craig and Lanell Rostad… Carries a 4.0 GPA

mtgrizrule said:
In an effort to get this back on track. I' just want to the staff to be more creative offensively, to help Brown. Having a consistent offense against Idaho would be nice.
Sometimes I think the staff is providing Brown too much help. Let the kid play. Quit playing to not lose.

kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
Sometimes I think the staff is providing Brown too much help. Let the kid play. Quit playing to not lose.

agree! I think hes got the attributes to be a good one!....all in time!...I remember Jodie Johnston going in
as a freshman and looking like a deer in the headlights! ...just let him fire away!

hunt-ducks said:
Bear Axed said:
Maybe?

Payton, you have banned me, but allow this coward to make homophobic posts about me. You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't ban him for this post. Since Barely Assed likes to hide behind his keyboard to make these comments, while exposing my name in his post, I challenge the coward to expose his name on this site. Of course he won't do so, because he is a coward. If any poster knows his name, please PM me. I will Venmo you $100 once I verify it. I am over having posters use my name in posts, while the cowards won't reveal there's.

Poor lil' Stevie dill
It must suck waking up all bitter and butt-hurt every single day after day after day....
:thumb:

Brown is finally allowed to play. The rest of the year looks promising in that aspect, assuming the OL can stay off the disabled list. Everybody knows he has a cannon, so throw it downfield. That will open up the run and the shorter passes.

Hang it up duck's, ur posts are idiotic and you can neither hunt, nor duck. You take it full on the face every single time. Guess it's that point of the year where you change ur name eh pickle boy...?

kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:

Its a shame that this came in this thread that has gone to sh.t
They let the kid open up and he did pretty damn good.
I'm excited to see what he can do next Saturday

Back