• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official Baked Spuds GAMEDAY Thread

EverettGriz

DONOR
58935b5b6e09a826008b49a3

Not that one. That would be animal abuse.

Things are going to turn around for the Griz today. Just have a feeling our offense is going to come to life.

Hoping the defense sets the tone early and the offense rewards them. A must win in Idaho tonight if we want to get a post season nod.

Go Griz!

Griz2k said:
Things are going to turn around for the Griz today. Just have a feeling our offense is going to come to life.

If it is true that the players have given up on Petrino, you could be right. Lets hope that it would be enough of a confidence boost to get the team past the injuries and playing better for the rest of the year.

putter said:
Griz2k said:

If it is true that the players have given up on Petrino, you could be right. Lets hope that it would be enough of a confidence boost to get the team past the injuries and playing better for the rest of the year.

Exactly. Brown and company need a confidence boost for the stretch run and I think this game will provide it.

Unfortunately, unless the O-line magically figured out how to work together, run the ball and step it up, and Brown figured out how NOT to fumble the damn ball, then the Griz get rolled, miss the play-offs and continue to stink it up until the season's over. The staff needs to try to actually find a GOOD quarterback and not a "Project," type QB. Griz get rolled again bc apparently it's easy to defend the Griz offense and hold the D at bay by utilizing blocking tightends to stop the blitz on every down D... :oops:

I will read nothing into a win. Unless it’s an absolute curbstomping like EWU put on them.

I will read everything into a loss.

Griz2k said:
I too think this is likely to happen. The game is going to slow down for KB. The defense is going to be hungry and Idaho is just no match for them anyway.

Harm said:
Unfortunately, unless the O-line magically figured out how to work together, run the ball and step it up, and Brown figured out how NOT to fumble the damn ball, then the Griz get rolled, miss the play-offs and continue to stink it up until the season's over. The staff needs to try to actually find a GOOD quarterback and not a "Project," type QB. Griz get rolled again bc apparently it's easy to defend the Griz offense and hold the D at bay by utilizing blocking tightends to stop the blitz on every down D... :oops:

I am afraid I agree with you. Hope we are both wrong.

I am very, very, very interested what tweaks are made offensively this week. If the game plan mirrors last week’s I will be concerned even if it works a little better.

Harm said:

The strength to the Idaho D is the front 7. I think the OL needs to step up, but for the passing game. Montana has to show early that they will push the ball down the field and take advantage of the secondary to open up for the running game.

Griz2k said:
putter said:

Exactly. Brown and company need a confidence boost for the stretch run and I think this game will provide it.

I'm thinking you're correct

HelenaHandBasket said:
nzone said:
Hoping the defense sets the tone early and the offense rewards them. A must win in Idaho tonight if we want to get a post season nod.

Go Griz!

I hope the offense sets the tone in a good way.

With PRIME 3 and outs…not those horse$H!t types they’ve had recently.

Harm said:
Step off the ledge man...

Back