• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This team is special.

Special H said:
No its not

Need a QB just like every Hauck team. He is the worst at getting anyone that can do one thing more than manage a game. Special teams have special QBs.

Never happen with Hauck as a coach.

Can we please cut Growler’s mic…again.

Ursa Major said:
Special H said:
No its not

Need a QB just like every Hauck team. He is the worst at getting anyone that can do one thing more than manage a game. Special teams have special QBs.

Who is Growler? Does he post football related content instead of the made up bullshit you and CDA do? That should be banned for sure since some are too simple to post in the right section of this site

Special H said:
Ursa Major said:

Who is Growler? Does he post football related content instead of the made up bullshit you and CDA do? That should be banned for sure since some are too simple to post in the right section of this site

How many times do you have to be told that you’re not wanted here? We’ve got to be at what, 20 new accounts by now?

Special H said:
No its not

Let's talk some more about how that 3-3-5 defense can't stop the running game.

Special H said:
No its not

From what I saw at the game Saturday the Griz have 3 quarterbacks who are better than the Bobcats starter.

markson161 said:
Special H said:
No its not

From what I saw at the game Saturday the Griz have 3 quarterbacks who are better than the Bobcats starter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: True statement.

Special H said:
Ursa Major said:

Who is Growler (1)? Does he post football related content (2)instead of the made up bullshit you and CDA do? That should be banned (3) for sure since some are too simple to post in the right section of this site

(1)
pickle-1700.jpg

(2) No.

(3) Band. You're the undisputed expert.

kemajic said:
Mousegriz said:
That was in 2004......field was OK. Field was horrible for the 2000 game against Georgia Southern.
In 2004 the sod was coming up in huge chunks; it was not OK. In 2000 it was flooded with torrential rains, couldn't kick field goals it was so bad, which we needed to do as BU QB Edwards could not get it in several times in the red zone.

Ah yes, both of the NC games I attended! Good times, great memories!

Special H said:
No its not

I thought Dalton Sneed was pretty special until the high ankle sprain.

go96griz said:
Special H said:
No its not

I thought Dalton Sneed was pretty special until the high ankle sprain.
I guess Craig Ochs was mediocre, too.

argh! said:
kemajic said:
I guess Craig Ochs was mediocre, too.

ochs joined the griz when glenn was the coach.
The discussion regarded QB play. Ochs only play for Montana was in 2003 and 2004 when his HC was Bobby Hauck. Lame duck Glenn's 2002 team lost 3 of its last 4 games.

MikeyGriz said:
kemajic said:
In 2004 the sod was coming up in huge chunks; it was not OK. In 2000 it was flooded with torrential rains, couldn't kick field goals it was so bad, which we needed to do as BU QB Edwards could not get it in several times in the red zone.

Ah yes, both of the NC games I attended! Good times, great memories!
Ugh, same for me. I was in the marching band for both games, both of which the Griz could have won.

You never know maybe this is the way Hauck gets it done. He didn’t win the Championship in the years everyone felt he should have. So maybe this is the path for him. A team that seems to have the talent but certainly didn’t seem to be headed for anything big in the post season around mid-season has now found something more at the end. I do think the offense has the talent but they certainly need to use it more effectively and I think the defense definitely has the talent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This team might make it go the NC (if our offense can score enough points) and as much as it would be fun to see an all Montana final, no way the kitties make it.

atomik235 said:
1-2 vs teams with a .500 or better isn’t special….

Played during the height of injuries and the flu decimating the defense….I wouldn’t necessarily put too much stock in those results…

WaGriz4life said:
argh! said:
ochs joined the griz when glenn was the coach.

FALSE

first thing that came up with a google search about ochs and um: https://www.espn.com/ncf/news/2002/0925/1436871.html

regardless, he was a glenn recruit. that was my only point. he was the main key for the caddy glenn gave hauck...

Latest posts

Back