• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crybabies at eastern pissed

EverettGriz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
I see Alpha’s still lurking here. Let’s recap what “football” wisdom you shared the past couple weeks:
A. Grizzly special teams suck
B. Coach Hauck sucks
C. The bobcats were going to destroy us.

Well look at you alright:
A. Griz ST generated almost as many yards as MSU first three quarters. Five field goals. Blew up the cat’s fake field goal.
B. Big game Bobby had the guys prepared, focused, and coached one heck of a game.
C. 60 seconds into the game Cats were shaken, by halftime they were already beaten. In the final minute of the game they were down by four scores.

Good calls Alpha.
Your predictive skills are as solid as ever 😴

He’s growler, not alpha.

I will take your word for it but certainly sounds like Alpha’s classic bs

Grizzlies1982 said:
Special H said:
Do you punks ever add anything football related to this site or just the same pathetic attempts to get people to "look at you"?

It sure is boring uncreative bullshit

I see Alpha’s still lurking here. Let’s recap what “football” wisdom you shared the past couple weeks:
B. Coach Hauck sucks
D. The 3-3-5 defense cannot stop a good running game.

A. Griz ST generated almost as many yards as MSU first three quarters. Five field goals. Blew up the cat’s fake field goal.
B. Big game Bobby had the guys prepared, focused, and coached one heck of a game.
C. 60 seconds into the game Cats were shaken, by halftime they were already beaten. In the final minute of the game they were down by four scores.

Good calls Alpha.
I added one of Hunts-Ducks most persistent rants.

UQ9f6l.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
B. Coach Hauck sucks

Good calls Alpha.

He’s growler, not alpha.

I am neither, I am me and have been since 1963

Copper Griz said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Funny as hell. Clearly not an Beagle fan. Look at the teeth.

Very true...
It must be a band wagon fan residing in the western region of Washington. He has to be fading fast in regard to their end of the year slide.
Come Dec 3rd he should have a new look.

UQzamh.jpg

Obviously AD's have a vote or some influence in seeding of Teams that would impact The school they represent. I am not real sure how the process works, Maybe someone could address the process. Thank you

Man, I just read the full article of what their wide receiver said. :shock:

Has a single player ever been able to give bulletin board material to TWO teams at the same time before?! Not only does he call out UM several times, but if I was a Northern Iowa guy I'd be pretty annoyed this guy is assuming a rematch with the Griz is all but a done deal.

This kid better ball out the next two games!

ilovethecats said:

Has a single player ever been able to give bulletin board material to TWO teams at the same time before?! Not only does he call out UM several times, but if I was a Northern Iowa guy I'd be pretty annoyed this guy is assuming a rematch with the Griz is all but a done deal.

What? He didn't throw in anything about him being better than Cooper Krupp? :roll: It wouldn't surprise me if he is delusional about that too. Can't. Wait.

Griz#64 said:
Obviously AD's have a vote or some influence in seeding of Teams that would impact The school they represent. I am not real sure how the process works, Maybe someone could address the process. Thank you

They cannot be involved in any conversation involving their program. Quite obviously since every team in the tournament could potentially meet any other, they are involved in discussions of teams which could "impact" their program's team.

It's a ten-person committee, so any direct involvement is extremely limited. Much like the mental aptitude of the average ewooo fan.

ilovethecats said:

And keep his head on a swivel. He was lucky to not be on the receiving end of a Robertson hit in the first game. :coffee:

ilovethecats said:

It was actually 3 teams. Although they’re unlikely to see Sac in the playoffs, they’ll face them next year. We’ll see then if “they didn’t play nobody”.

TLJ is a terrific talent, likely to make money playing the game some day. But I’d say it’s quite clear why ended up at ewoooo.

EWU is mostly pissed because they have no appetite for a rematch with Montana in their house and with GR back and roaming the D backfield looking for a kill.

If I were BH I would load the bus up for ewu saturday. I would have all my players in their jerseys and have them all have notebooks....

MontanaJack2006 said:
Special H said:
I am neither, I am me and have been since 1963

You've made it in this world since 1963? That Darwin guy is full of shit.

Not that you would know this but Darwin is specifically made for low intellect guys that make posts like yours. Trust me I am not that tall but if we were standing on wallets, I would tower over you and most of the people that makes cliche comments because they lack the horsepower to come up with anything original. I guarantee you have routinely used the "hey guys, are we working hard or hardly working" comment at least 1000 times in your life.

Special H said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Not that you would know this but Darwin is specifically made for low intellect guys that make posts like yours. Trust me I am not that tall but if we were standing on wallets, I would tower over you and most of the people that makes cliche comments because they lack the horsepower to come up with anything original. I guarantee you have routinely used the "hey guys, are we working hard or hardly working" comment at least 1000 times in your life.

Wow, I just love those "I'm better than you and here's why" justification remarks. It's why I come to E-Griz everyday! :roll:

Special H said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Thanks for admitting you're not tall and I'm really impressed your wallet is nice and fat.

There's no way you have little big man syndrome.

Back