• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EB#3?

He's not injured at all, he was fine after the game. Definitely saw where the UNI player tried to roll his ankle though.

1972 said:
He's not injured at all, he was fine after the game. Definitely saw where the UNI player tried to roll his ankle though.

I literally saw him hobble to the locker room, I’m sure he will be fine, but he damn sure wasn’t after the game…

marceagfan5 said:
1972 said:

I literally saw him hobble to the locker room, I’m sure he will be fine, but he damn sure wasn’t after the game…

That was a dirty play, #94 I think, right in front of the ref too. We were commenting on how they didn't throw a flag, and then a few plays (or a series or two later) someone throw a nice semi-late shot on #94 and he was whining for a flag. UNI was getting dominated, had to resort to dirty play to even the field, glad they lost.

#15 Fan said:
marceagfan5 said:

That was a dirty play, #94 I think, right in front of the ref too. We were commenting on how they didn't throw a flag, and then a few plays (or a series or two later) someone throw a nice semi-late shot on #94 and he was whining for a flag. UNI was getting dominated, had to resort to dirty play to even the field, glad they lost.

This :thumb:

#15 Fan said:
marceagfan5 said:

Yes very dirty, can't believe the refs didn't see it either. Not the first time that UNI has had this problem.

1972 said:
#15 Fan said:

Yes very dirty, can't believe the refs didn't see it either. Not the first time that UNI has had this problem.

Somebody should take one of their fans and fart right in his face.

marceagfan5 said:
1972 said:

They'll just rub a little meth on it Friday evening and he'll be fine.

CDAGRIZ said:
1972 said:

Somebody should take one of their fans and fart right in his face.

THAT. Is an underrated post….subtle, yet effective humor.

I went back and watched that play when the NIA 300# tackle flattened EB and about twisted his ankle off. EB looked hobbled the next few series after, and handed the ball off all, but one play. You could see him favoring his right leg. I hope he'll be healthy come Friday, but I'm guessing he won't be too much of a threat to run.

That Northern IA tackle didn't even try to hide it. Wow....

MontanaJack2006 said:
marceagfan5 said:

He shouldn't have any problem finding it in Missoula, heard it's plentiful out there.😳

Cowboys84 said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
He shouldn't have any problem finding it in Missoula, heard it's plentiful out there.😳

Still trying, huh? Absolute clown car act show.

Cowboys84 said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

unfortunately that is true, it is everywhere and Missoula has its fair share.

go4two said:
You could see him favoring his right leg. I hope he'll be healthy come Friday, but I'm guessing he won't be too much of a threat to run.
I wouldn't guess that. I would guess he's far less hobbled than Humphrey.

Back