• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EB#3?

kemajic said:
go4two said:
You could see him favoring his right leg. I hope he'll be healthy come Friday, but I'm guessing he won't be too much of a threat to run.
I wouldn't guess that. I would guess he's far less hobbled than Humphrey.

it has been 8 weeks so Cam's injury should be fully healed and ironic it just happens that he gets to be 100% against the team he was injured playing against....a bit of revenge perhaps....

Special H said:

:thumb:

iu

Most importantly, we heard nothing concerning about EB3 still having a right arm and he will be in Missoula friday night.

EverettGriz said:
So what we’ve learned is that Barryairyer may or may not be injured?

retiredpopo said:
kemajic said:
I wouldn't guess that. I would guess he's far less hobbled than Humphrey.

it has been 8 weeks so Cam's injury should be fully healed and ironic it just happens that he gets to be 100% against the team he was injured playing against....a bit of revenge perhaps....

Except that he keeps tweaking it each game so not really close to fully healed quite yet I’m guessing he’s around 75 or 80%

HookedonGriz said:
retiredpopo said:

Except that he keeps tweaking it each game so not really close to fully healed quite yet I’m guessing he’s around 75 or 80%
High ankle sprains don't really heal while you're playing. Stubborn injuries.

Proud Griz Man said:
Most importantly, we heard nothing concerning about EB3 still having a right arm and he will be in Missoula friday night.

EverettGriz said:
So what we’ve learned is that Barryairyer may or may not be injured?

Heard he had to have his leg amputated. Not even the one that was injured! Word around the campfire is ewe is petitioning the BSC for a special exemption regarding the use of a wheelchair on the field.

HookedonGriz said:
retiredpopo said:

I have to say i am amazed that this far out from the injury it has never gotten out. His injury is healed and probably stronger than before but that does not mean it still won’t be tender. He should be 100% based on how average people heal and being he played earlier he healed faster than the average person who would be healed atv8 weeks

While visiting Family in Spokane over Thanksgiving we went to the EWU playoff game and sat on the EWU lower side of the field behind the team. In the 4th quarter EB#3 came off the field limping pretty bad and the trainers got him up on the table and checked his right ankle. After examination, he received an ankle wrap and some sort of medication orally. When EWU was on defense he spent the remainder of the game favoring his ankle and trying to walk off the injury. I have to imagine this swelled up after the game.

CDAGRIZ said:
1972 said:
Yes very dirty, can't believe the refs didn't see it either. Not the first time that UNI has had this problem.

Somebody should take one of their fans and fart right in his face.

That fan is probably a practitioner of Tae Bo and knows a few UFC moves.

Latest posts

Back