• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Does NDSU Stay Dominate for 10 years?

Bison73 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I think it was some dude who worked for the school that gave the players the dope. I think he owned a company that made the banned drugs or something, so it wouldn’t surprise me if the players got the banned drugs for free.

What dope are you referring to. Be specific.
Also be specific about the banned drugs.

The drugs that were given to players by a booster of the college and are banned by the NCAA and luckily got only one player suspended. The fats like to call it caffeine, but that hasn’t been confirmed, and they also call ranch a vegetable. Accordingly, I trust nothing from Nordacoduh.

AllWeatherFan said:
They called him crazy, but 1952 Griz predicted this in the late 70’s and mid-90’s, as well as a couple years ago.

I actually met that wing nut. You dont want to hitch your wagon to that sky pilot.

CDAGRIZ said:
Grizfan-24 said:
So to summarize:

NDSU is dominating FCS because of Lutefisk, the clear and the cream, long winter nights, potato tortillas, cheap rent and grass fed offensive linemen. Just wanted to make sure I had things correct.

Mostly the cream, the clear, and HGH from what I've been told. I haven't seen anything that conclusively proves that they aren't using banned drugs. The only thing concrete that has come out (so far) is that they literally had to suspend a kid for using PEDs.

Caffeine is not banned. Too much caffeine is not allowed. For somebody who thinks he knows everything you know shit. But what can you expect from a troll.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bison73 said:
What dope are you referring to. Be specific.
Also be specific about the banned drugs.

The drugs that were given to players by a booster of the college and are banned by the NCAA and luckily got only one player suspended. The fats like to call it caffeine, but that hasn’t been confirmed, and they also call ranch a vegetable. Accordingly, I trust nothing from Nordacoduh.

Wow your lies are getting better. Please continue.

Bison73 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Mostly the cream, the clear, and HGH from what I've been told. I haven't seen anything that conclusively proves that they aren't using banned drugs. The only thing concrete that has come out (so far) is that they literally had to suspend a kid for using PEDs.

Caffeine is not banned. Too much caffeine is not allowed. For somebody who thinks he knows everything you know shit. But what can you expect from a troll.

Thx for taking time out of your Saturday evening and stopping by eGriz.com to express this opinion. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
Bison73 said:

Thx for taking time out of your Saturday evening and stopping by eGriz.com to express this opinion. :thumb:

Actually its fact. Something thats pretty devoid in your postings.

Bison73 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wow your lies are getting better. Please continue.

Spot the lie.

Bison73 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
But you decline to hit one?

All ready did in previous posts. Try to keep up.

Got it. So the report that a booster gave the suspended player the substance that got him suspended is false now? Interesting developments…

It's just ridiculous how the same troll over here consistently refers to this board as e-griz....

Just take a look at how many different threads are started out as topics of the Montana state bobcats. 😂😂

Pretty sure it's not e-griz.... Still bobcatnation 2.0. like it or not.

Cowboys84 said:
It's just ridiculous how the same troll over here consistently refers to this board as e-griz....

Just take a look at how many different threads are started out as topics of the Montana state bobcats. 😂😂

It’s like a…wait, hold on…a clown car act show. Get it?

It’s also eGriz.com. You should get it right since you login and post every single day (under your currently unbanned username).

Cowboys84 said:

You did read the header of this particular message board right? It's "Griz Football and the FCS" Pretty sure you guys discussed SDSU when they were playing after your season ended in the spring. Just how the world works. Do you guys talk about arts and crafts on that other site when your team isn't playing or is it all just pedantic self gratification???

LaJollaGriz said:
I am still waiting for somebody to address why NDSU pays players, but we don't. Is it because the BOR won't allow it? Just wondering.

I agree. Why don’t we pay players a stipend!? We could find the money if we really wanted:

- One extra home playoff game would pay for it, and/or
- Fundraise a little. We all sponsor 1 or 2 stipends (donate to gsa, football specific), etc.

Many options if the desire truly exists.
If we really wanted to make it happen, we would.

University leadership is just too afraid of the pc police and backlash they think they would face from the minority in the community that control the majority. Unlike in ND, we have a small sub-population of bitter, victim-minded individuals and groups who believe they must find bad in anything good, demonize success, and will do anything to complain about anyone else just to avoid working on themselves. Unfortunately, instead of doing what’s best and making bold decisions, the Pres and other U leaders simply worry the most about offending the least (think Royce Engstrom). When this becomes your preoccupation, you’ve effectively become ineffective and should be put out to pasture (or sent off to “work” in government elsewhere).

jacobj6 said:
LaJollaGriz said:
I am still waiting for somebody to address why NDSU pays players, but we don't. Is it because the BOR won't allow it? Just wondering.

I agree. Why don’t we pay players a stipend!? We could find the money if we really wanted:

- Fundraise a little. We all sponsor 1 or 2 stipends (donate to gsa, football specific), etc.

University leadership is just too afraid of the pc police and backlash they think they would face from the minority in the community that control the majority. Unlike in ND, we have a small sub-population of bitter, victim-minded individuals and groups who believe they must find bad in anything good, demonize success, and will do anything to complain about anyone else just to avoid working on themselves. Unfortunately, instead of doing what’s best and making bold decisions, the Pres and other U leaders simply worry the most about offending the least (think Royce Engstrom). When this becomes your preoccupation, you’ve effectively become ineffective and should be put out to pasture (or sent off to “work” in government elsewhere).
A lot of BS to unpack in this one. Have to suspect alcohol.

Da Boyz Mom said:
The better question is - Will egriz posters ever learn to differentiate between DOMINANT and DOMINATE and use them correctly? My money is on NO.

One of my pet peeves. No one learns our language anymore.

GrizPony said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
The better question is - Will egriz posters ever learn to differentiate between DOMINANT and DOMINATE and use them correctly? My money is on NO.

Struggle with loose vs. lose as well. It's not hard. Capitalizing and punctuation, now that's too hard.

jacobj6 said:
LaJollaGriz said:

The Board of Regents will never approve it. They have more important educational priorities with limited funding. Good luck in trying to raise money for stipends. You are talking a large recurring expense.

kemajic said:
GrizPony said:
Struggle with loose vs. lose as well. It's not hard. Capitalizing and punctuation, now that's too hard.

Just for you language police. I know the difference between the two, and their correct usage. I merely made a mistake. Guess that is not allowed without ruffling feathers from those who never make them.

Back