• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM / College Transfer Portal

Art Spooner said:
Where did Dylan Macguiness, WSU lineman, end up or is he still in the portal?

Lol….wow. It’s Mayginnes, I believe. And he’s still in the portal but rumored to be headed here.

Do you think the Griz announce the transfer enrollees next week when class starts or wait until the Feb. signing day?

The Griz are always really different compared to how other schools do it. I’ve seen them do it a lot of different ways but it’s mostly under wraps recently and not announcing. Sometimes we don’t find out until looking at the roster.

AZGrizFan said:
Art Spooner said:
Where did Dylan Macguiness, WSU lineman, end up or is he still in the portal?

Lol….wow. It’s Mayginnes, I believe. And he’s still in the portal but rumored to be headed here.
Can't have too many Mayginnes brothers.

FJQlULDVkAEx_bd

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Dylan Mayginnes is already a Griz and will be announced at the beginning of spring semester or possibly on the next signing day. He is 100% in the boat just not officially announced by UM or publicly announced by him.

go96griz said:
kemajic said:

Dylan Mayginnes is already a Griz and will be announced at the beginning of spring semester or possibly on the next signing day. He is 100% in the boat just not officially announced by UM or publicly announced by him.

That is great news!

go96griz said:
kemajic said:

That's fantastic, if true.

GrizLawGrad said:
go96griz said:

That's fantastic, if true.

I suppose it could end up not being true if he changes his mind before class officially begins tomorrow.

I just don’t understand why they don’t officially announce these transfers like all other programs do. They usually don’t or take forever in doing it. Mid-year guys are obviously in enrolled now and classes started. It builds excitement to announcement and puts more attention on your brand.

dayday said:
I just don’t understand why they don’t officially announce these transfers like all other programs do. They usually don’t or take forever in doing it. Mid-year guys are obviously in enrolled now and classes started. It builds excitement to announcement and puts more attention on your brand.

Have wondered this for years... Promoting the Griz should be high on the list of important ideas

Paytonlives said:
dayday said:

Have wondered this for years... Promoting the Griz should be high on the list of important ideas

Yes, for years. I understand from my son that at conditioning camp yesterday there were a number of walk-on's that showed up. Also, everyone coming in from the transfer portal was there as well. I would love to see some, even small, level of promotion of these young men committing to play for the Griz.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
Paytonlives said:

Yes, for years. I understand from my son that at conditioning camp yesterday there were a number of walk-on's that showed up. Also, everyone coming in from the transfer portal was there as well. I would love to see some, even small, level of promotion of these young men committing to play for the Griz.

The real question about winter conditioning: How many guys threw up and how smug was Bobby?

Da Boyz Mom said:
Carpe Diem Griz said:

The real question about winter conditioning: How many guys threw up and how smug was Bobby?

Not a hauck fan I take it? Did da boyz play for Hauck mom??

Mavman said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Not a hauck fan I take it? Did da boyz play for Hauck mom??

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said. It's well known that Bobby's winter conditioning is brutal and that he likes to be tough on the guys. My comment was just poking fun at that and nothing else.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
Paytonlives said:

It happens on signing day. Have a little patience.

Latest posts

Back