• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Conference Realignment: Here we go again

kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
I believe it was one of the bison early scores where RB clearly scored and THEN leveled the defender :lol: .
Chase Reynolds did that against MSU in '08 and when the defender thought he would retaliate, J.D. Quinn was right there to remind him of consequences of such a stupid reflex. Rob Ash whined all the next week to the press and the BSC about such nasty intimidation.

Yes, Fanzoo, that was one of the plays in particular I had in mind…and Kem I remember that play VIVIDLY. Absolutely hilarious when the defender realized WHO was “defending” Chase in that particular moment….

kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
I believe it was one of the bison early scores where RB clearly scored and THEN leveled the defender :lol: .
Chase Reynolds did that against MSU in '08 and when the defender thought he would retaliate, J.D. Quinn was right there to remind him of consequences of such a stupid reflex. Rob Ash whined all the next week to the press and the BSC about such nasty intimidation.

Coach Ron Ash was a man of refined taste and sophistication. It’s no surprise that he thought such a disgusting act was over the line.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Coach Ron Ash was a man of refined taste and sophistication. It’s no surprise that he thought such a disgusting act was over the line.

While I cannot say for certain, I have to imagine he went straight home and spent an hour or so pressing his khaki pleats just to “get right”.

Back